World of Warcraft

Your Mom

You're a mage, shut up and go Arcane Explosion spam stuff. >_>

From everything I've heard Paladins have finally received the buff we've been whining for since the dawn of time, is this true? Another guy I know in beta said that he grouped with a Retadin at level 73 and he was 2 or 3 shotting level 70/71 mobs. If this is true I expect a nerf before Wrath is actually released, but seriously, this makes me so happy. It sounds like Retadins are finally fixed.

From everything I've heard Paladins have finally received the buff we've been whining for since the dawn of time, is this true? Another guy I know in beta said that he grouped with a Retadin at level 73 and he was 2 or 3 shotting level 70/71 mobs. If this is true I expect a nerf before Wrath is actually released, but seriously, this makes me so happy. It sounds like Retadins are finally fixed.

A guildy of mine is in beta; he has 70 pally, I'll ask him about it.

A guildy of mine is in beta; he has 70 pally, I'll ask him about it.

Cool. The guy I was talking to said that before they nerfed Retadins in the Beta they were doing 20k dmg with one seal, and now even nerfed they're doing 10k dmg. I expect that to obviously be nerfed before release but man.. I may play more often if Retadins are fixed. :w00t:

Man, WoW vets can be fucking annoying. >_> My brother, take him for example. Everything's "overpowered", and then when something he says is OP gets nerfed - if it's a class he plays as - he whines about it. What the fuck, you just said it was overpowered, Blizz is trying to level the playing field a little. Not to mention the totally elitist "ha ha you don't play that class the way I do, ha ha ha ha" attitude. Oh so you specced that way? Ha! Ha! Ha!

It's irritating. I like having someone in the house to talk WoW with but half the time he's just shitting all over stuff or going "That's retarded". Like with Death Knights - every time we talk about them he inevitably has to bring up how "retarded" it is that any race can be a Death Knight. Um, why is that retarded? Anyone can be corrupted, can't they?

So I'm thinking of buying WoW and I'm looking to you guys to either talk me into/out of it. A friend of mine was talking with me and he always randomly talks about WoW and says how he used to be the leader of a big guild and all of that great stuff, and it seemed like every time he talked I'd get more interested in it. Now that I've found the Battlechest for $40 I'm highly considering getting this game.

Cool. The guy I was talking to said that before they nerfed Retadins in the Beta they were doing 20k dmg with one seal, and now even nerfed they're doing 10k dmg. I expect that to obviously be nerfed before release but man.. I may play more often if Retadins are fixed.

Hung out with my pally friend yesterday; he's Holy, put he's able to put out some impressive damage now. He was overjoyed, since his damage in raids usually consisted of a Hammer of Justice every now and then. His heals are awesome now, he's still at 70.

I've heard ret has gotten pretty sick. Course, it's still beta, so we'll see come release.

Yeah, the other guy I know in beta is saying that he expects Pallies to get nerfed before the game goes gold, and even if we do.. we're still fixed. Blizzard fixed our class. I'm so.. so overjoyed.

Yeah, the other guy I know in beta is saying that he expects Pallies to get nerfed before the game goes gold, and even if we do.. we're still fixed. Blizzard fixed our class. I'm so.. so overjoyed.

DK's need to be fixed BAD.

Right now there's an awful glitch. We have this spell called "Raise Dead"; it basically summons a ghoul that you get for 2 minutes that fights for you. Well, the glitch is that sometimes if you use it around a bunch of dead humanoids, you'll summon like 20 of the bastards.

We had two people exploit it last night in a ramparts run, and we proceeded through the instance like locusts.

Maybe somebody here can help me with this since I tried at GameFaqs and got no response. I'm going to upgrade my video card soon, but regardless I only have 512 MB of RAM. What will that affect with my WoW playing. And does anybody have a cheap video card that runs WoW that they can recommend. I know WoW's minimum for RAM is 512 but I didn't know how it would affect the playing. I can't run the trial right now because my video card "Doesnt support Dual-TMU 3D Accelerators"

...ok, so last night my roomate told me that for each friend I got to join a specific server and guild, he would give them 5 gold, and me 10 gold. So...who wants 5 gold?

Do I remember the server? Nope. But it starts with an M. Come on! I want easy gold!