Silent Hill

Pepsi

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or did parts of that look exactly like Silent Hill 3? I don't mean settings or anything, I mean it looked like it WAS the game. Either way, it's looking fucking good. April it's released?

It looks good, and it looks like they have the atmosphere of the game which is a sigh of relief (*cough*Resident Evil*cough*). The film has potential, lets just hope they can deliver all the goods(from the script to the acting).

I must say I thought it started kind of meh, but by the end of it, I loved it. Radha Mitchell looks to continue her rep of being in good shit (even if I could never vouch for High Art) and obviously Sean Bean and Roger Avary are still badasses for their own reasons.

Guest Grapehead

OMG! FUKGINGLKS! This game has been a gateway game for me into the survival horror genre, I remember first playing it with my sister when I was 15, then played Silent Hill 2 with a girlfriend, and just recently played 2, 3, and 4 with another girlfriend. I've played these games so many times, and I absolutely adore them. First watching the trailor I thought it quite gay that they replaced one of my favourite characters, Harry, with a woman, but all the images, enemies, music... FUCK! I can't wait for this shit...

• 1 month later...