Quickest you've ever dropped a game

Your Mom

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One word: Bouncer.

I thought the Bouncer was rather fun, better than people said it was, in fact I refused to trade it in after I'd completed it like I do most games. Eventually I did, but still, it was a fun little game if you could get into it, I'd like to see more games with that base of controls (or like Shaolin Monks).

Probably Another World when I first played it. Seriously, a worm grazed my knee so i'm dead? Fuck off.

I'd forgot about that, seriously, that game was like the biggest pile of horse shit I ever did see.

One word: Bouncer.

I thought the Bouncer was rather fun, better than people said it was, in fact I refused to trade it in after I'd completed it like I do most games. Eventually I did, but still, it was a fun little game if you could get into it, I'd like to see more games with that base of controls (or like Shaolin Monks).

Anarchy Online. I was like "oh, hey, a free trial for an MMO, I'll give it a shot." After ten minutes at most I gave up and got rid of it.

Unless I have someone trying to egg me on to play it I'm like that with most MMO's. It won't be like that with Roma Victor though, oh no.

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

I win.

Gamestation was selling "Midnight Club" the racing game for £15 on special offer for PS2 years ago.

I picked it up with a Playstation magazine (one that I respected and mostly agreed with).

Walking down the street I glanced through the magazine.

"Midnight Club: 4/10".

Hmmm don't need this sort of rubbish in my collection then.

I walk straight into Electronics Boutique and trade it in for £20 off another game. I buy some other game for £20 (can't remember what) so really spent just £15 on a £20 game.

I didn't even take Midnight Club out of the box let alone play it.

The Movies springs to mind but that was a mixture of my computer not being good enough to play any sort of PC game and my impatience over not making a movie.

I bought Phantasy Star OnlineIII for a fiver and thought it was a good bargain, especially after I had read some rave reviews. I played it for about 2-3 hours, put it back in the box and just let it stay there until I traded my Cube in.

I win.

Gamestation was selling "Midnight Club" the racing game for £15 on special offer for PS2 years ago.

I picked it up with a Playstation magazine (one that I respected and mostly agreed with).

Walking down the street I glanced through the magazine.

"Midnight Club: 4/10".

Hmmm don't need this sort of rubbish in my collection then.

I walk straight into Electronics Boutique and trade it in for £20 off another game. I buy some other game for £20 (can't remember what) so really spent just £15 on a £20 game.

I didn't even take Midnight Club out of the box let alone play it.

Midnight Club is class.