Doctor Who

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Doctor's new assistant is apparently going to be played by the same actress that played the black girl who worked at Torchwood in the last episode.

Long time passed between those episodes, not just in series time, if you remember the time jumps between episodes. 1 year between "Rose" and "Aliens of London", more space between "World War Three" and, say, Boomtown or the part of "Parting of the Ways" where she's with Mickey and her mum. More time passes between then and "The Christmas Invasion," etc etc.

It's perfectly possible that Mickey's mum could've died, or in some other way disappeared/gone between "Rose" and the end of "Age of Steel."

But yeah, it's blatantly a continuity flaw.

Daleks vs Cybermen, this rocks.

Soak up background radiation? So Rose is gonna die of lymphoma? <_<

Edited by King ROOOOOOOONEY!

Catherine Tate. Do I looked bothered? >_>

Anyway, awesome episode. Daleks kicking ass over the Cybermen was exactly what I wanted to see and it means that when the Daleks eventually break out of the void the Doctor has them all to fight again, which is the main thing about the entire programme anyway.

Very good I thought, though mainly cos of Tennant being a brilliant actor (who fantastically slips into Scottish accent every now and again) and carrying parts where the writing slips.

And a black girl as the new assistant in the next series! IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD I TELLS YA!

Oh and The Cybermen are still a more fearsome enemy than the Daleks, however weak they are against them...Mainly cos they make YOU into them!