Doctor Who

He was indeed awesome. I imagine, if the two worlds are 'bleeding' together as seemed to be suggested in the trailer, and the Cybermen crossing over, we'll see some more of Micky. If that's the case, fingers crossed he'll be the next companion.

And, now that the whole "Piper is leaving" thing seems pretty cut-and-dried, I remember reading a rumour WAAAAAAAAAY back when in my flatmate's More magazine that Rachel Stevens had been auditioned for a role in the show, possibly as a new female companion.

I cannot tell you how much I want that to be true.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from all the rumous it looks like Rose is going to die :-(

Shame as I've become a big fan of Billie Pipers acting (after catching 'The millers tale' a while ago) and I'll miss her.

Also it seems from the ending of this episode that there is a tragic feeling to the Doctor and Rose's 'Romance.'

The depth of feeling between the Doctor and Rose has been one of my favourite elements of the 'New Who.' Much like the 'will they/ wont they' element of Chrichton and Aeryn's relationship on Farscape was. I guess I'm just an old romantic at heart.

We KNOW that Billie's leaving, and Season 3 will be interesting, I doubt the Doctor will have a similar relationship with his next companion and it'll be interesting to see how he deals with being without Rose.

I liked the premise for this episode, it managed to be very scary without being graphic at all.

Roll on next week, Torchwood, Cybermen, Daleks? Looks like fun. Though I'm intrigued that Torchwood, the Agency that Captain Jack will work for, seems to be so much of a 'big bad.' Maybe we'll see Torchwood vs UNIT down the line, Always had a soft spot for the Brigadier. I'm convinced he should be the new PM in Who now that Harriet Jones seems to be on shaky ground at the end of the christmas invasion.

Another poor show. Unlike the last series that had a few really good episodes, this has only had one (The Girl in the Fireplace). Its had some decent to good ones, don't get me wrong (like School Reunion, the Ood double-bill), but it still only has had one stand-out episode, unlike series one.

Still, the clip for next weeks first of a two-parter looked really good, and I really hope this series ends well, I'm looking forward to them.

I completely disagree with timmay.

The council chap was awesome and I wish he went with them. Good episode up from last weeks mediocre one, the only cringe worthy things in this were th "fingers on lips" and the black kid who couldn't act for shit. Whispering and saying "I LOVE CHLOE WEBSTER" doesn't make you a good actor, it makes you shit and annoying.

Admittedly I hardly watch Doctor Who at all, but last weeks episode was the best thing I've seen in ages.

"FINGERS ON LIPS!" was awesome :P As was the edible ball bearings stuff.

But the cunt who played Chloe Webber was shit. She reminded me of an extra from The Bill. Ya know, when they go to Stereotypical Housing Estate and there's an annoying black kid who you're supposed to feel sorry for for some reason? Just like that.

And the council guy definately brought the awesome.

OMG!

HOLY SHIT!

Daleks/Cybermen!

When the sphere opened, I said "I bet it's Davros". Well, nearly right anyway. Next week will be awesome...although did it seem like Rose's dad was actually helping the Cybermen? (Oh, and this also means Captain Jack can come back, right?)

That episode was pure quality. I thought it was brilliant. I "marked out" when I saw the Daleks, and I know jack-shit about them. I cannot wait for next weeks episode.

I missed the first 10 mins, but that was totally great! Just a v. good show, and I loved the Dalek's entrance so much! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

I kinda guessed it was the Daleks after the Cybermen said they followed the sphere through, but I couldn't get on here quick enough to post it, since the Daleks appeared straight after.

Next weeks episode is going to be so amazing.

You were contemplaing doing SOMETHING ELSE when Doctor Who is on? Get the hell out of this thread you traitor! :angry: