Doctor Who

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a decent episode, but not great. Just decent. Thought, the Ood are great! I think I might want one. They drill things..... Anyway, they were pretty cool. I liked the one that was serving dinner and said something like "he shall come to challenge the gods.....Oh, my apologies, enjoy your meal."

Oh, liked the bit where Rose and The Doctor were talking of having to settle down. That was good. Hopefully next weeks will be a good ending.

What was Booker T doing on Doctor Who? :shifty:

The whole thing was damn good. I'm sure people will come in and complain that he "beat the Devil" or something, but I don't care, it was brilliant. Everything about it was great, Tennant was perfect in the whole two-parter. The supporting cast was very good, and didn't the guy who played Toby use to present Blue Peter?

I only had two problems; one being when Rose shot the glass, wouldn't that have some sort of effect on something other than sucking out Devil-Toby? Two, the whole "oh look, it's the Tardis" thing where it was just, there.B ut I can overlook that.

Yeah the "Oh look it's the Tardis" thing meaning an easy way out after a carefully concocted couple of hours was annoying but it's been done a few times this series so I shouldn't be surprised.

Also, do the writers love their "hero giving himself for others" thing - the guy shooting the Ood in the tunnels was a flashback to he Werewolf episode.

:lmao: Booker T

Coming into this thread, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought there was the potential for some massive sexual activity with the Ood.

A laso thought that when Rose shot the window out that they all should have died due to the vaccum effect. But whatever, it's their show.

Oh yeah, and the Devil was cool.

...yeah...him...who?

Not only did you miss him from not watching "Hustle" but sadly you also missed a fantastic TV programme. Shame on you.

As for the episode, it was inevitable that it wouldn't quite live up to the build up, but it was still pretty darn good. Had everything a good TV episode needs, probably the best two parter in the series.

If it didn't live up to the build up, just what were you expecting?