Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any good CAWS of real wrestlers? I have a pretty badass Christian that I put together using various online Caws that I found. I also have a Jeff Hardy and a Chris Jericho that I got from random people on CAW Trading. They're both pretty accurate, except for the entrances. I was just too lazy to fix them. If you do, post your gamertag and we can set up some trades.

GT - CKY2J

I've currently set all my champions as they are in real life. Your Khali Challenge sounds good though, I might try it.

Possum Pin?

You pretend to be all dead, then quickly roll up your opponent, Eddie Guerrero-style. I think you need a stored finisher.

Yeah. Its like L1 + X, or L2+R2+X...can't recall which, been awhile since I've done it.

On PS2 it's L2+R2+X,on 360 I believe it is LT+A.

It's A and LT to reverse an attack, A and RT to reverse a grapple.

The 'Mexifools' challenge is really frustrating. I can get along fine with Crazy but Psicosis is so bad it's unbelievable. So what's the easiest way to do it? I don't care how cheap it is, I just want to get it out of the way now.

Turn DQs off in the options menu before you attempt it, and you'll be able to use weapons during the challenge.

Turn off Stamina as well, then just use the Groin Crusher on the top rope - in about 3 goes they'll be in red and ripe for the pin

Thanks for the advice but I still can't do it. I did it in exhibition mode but for whatever reason it didn't count. I'm pretty sure I had the right difficulty settings and everything for it. And RW, how do you do the Groin Crusher? I thought it was just any strong grapple, move towards the rope but Super Crazy does the rub-face-on-rope thing instead of the groin crusher :ohwell:

I can't do that challenge either, even with DQ's off. Closest I came was hanging in there for five or six minutes playing hit and run, but the sheer damage Kane and taker inflict meant we were still in red, and the match ended in a fucking cool way when Kane chokeslammed Psicosis, at the exact same time Taker tombstoned me. ref counts 1-2-3 on Psicosis, then turns and count the fall on me. Looked sweet.

Two questions. 1) Can you do 2player challenges still? 2) What difficulty do the superstar challenges have to be on? Cheers.