Super Smash Brothers: BRAWL

Guest clintcasey

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those last two stages, especially the last one, fucking BAD-ASS. Simple as.

I can't remember the last time I looked forward to a game this much, and I don't even own a Wii yet.

Nope, just a fake comment that got real popular(No clones in Brawl). As far as I know, every returning clone is still a clone. Same moves as in Melee and same FS as their regular counterparts. Falco and Ness have the same FS as Fox and Lucas, Ganondorf and Falcon FS looks like there the same (Falcon jumps in his car and charges, Ganondorf transforms into Ganon and charges), and it looks like the Link’s have the same move set.

Oh, and just for you...

viploader570878.jpg

Edited by abundant

To follow up on the clone situation, both WW Link and Ganondorf are clones. Ganon's moves are animated just slightly different from his Melee form, but it's still the same moves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeeIYr5wW78

Lucario is a clone of Mewtwo. He has most of his moves, but he also looks faster, less floaty, and jumps better. Basically an improved Mewtwo.

His FS kicks ass, by the way.

Edited by abundant

Lucario is a clone of Mewtwo. He has most of his moves, but he also looks faster, less floaty, and jumps better. Basically an improved Mewtwo.

His FS kicks ass, by the way.

Well, I know who I'll be playing as.

And if that pic you posted earlier was Lucario's Final Smash (that blue beam) that means it's likely Aura Sphere, which is awesome. Either that or Aura Sphere will be his Shadow Ball, and his FS will be something like Hyper Beam or Dragon Pulse or something.

Still awesome.

Unsurprisingly, Star Wolf is the last character in the game. And yes, he too is a clone of Fox.

- Luigi's Mansion is a stage

- Luigi has his own FS (No clue on what it does)

- There's an Electroplankton Stage

- Big Blue is a returning stage

- All Star Mode returns

- Olimar does in fact use his Pikmin for other attacks, not just for his specials

- You only lose Pikmin when they die or stick to someone. If you miss on a throw attempt, the Pikmin come back to you.

- You start every match with 2 Pikmin

Edited by abundant

Unsurprisingly, Star Wolf is the last character in the game. And yes, he too is a clone of Fox.

... dammit, Brawl. I'm not sure what the world needed less; a second Fox clone (I like Falco. I think there's a distinct point to Falco. What are they going to do with Wolf, make him like Falco except even more so?), or a Ness clone at all.

Edited by GoGo Scorpio

They're not really clones as they are Luigified.

In the case of Ganondorf, his moveset is reanimated from C. Falcon (most notably, he has the 'THIS IS SPARTA' kick, while Falcon doesn't), and his Up+B is different, from what I've seen. Falco can throw his deflector, and so far, I haven't seen any videos of Star Wolf, so the jury is out on that one.

EDIT: Just watched the Wolf video. He doesn't really seem to handle like Fox at all.

Edited by Gongsun Zan

You know, I can accept some characters as clones, like Falco, or even Young Link. But Ganondorf? That's just lazy, and it's a fucking joke. It's not so much that he's the same as another character, it's the fact that he plays nothing like how he does in the Zelda games. His moveset makes no sense whatsoever when you look at the games he's in. It's stupid.

EDIT: Just watched the Wolf video. He doesn't really seem to handle like Fox at all.

... wait, there's a video?

Yeah, there's all kinds of leaked stuff out on Youtube right now.

I'm aware of most of them, I just haven't seen one for Wolf himself (I've seen one that's just screenshots, but fuck that noise). Could anyone link me?