Super Smash Brothers: BRAWL

Guest clintcasey

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They’ve stated that they won’t reveal hidden characters until after the game is released. Snake and Sonic (if they are hidden) were probably revealed so they can hype SSB having 3rd party characters. Who cares though, because we’ll know everything in just a few weeks when the Japanese launch happens.

Well I'd heard reports that the roster size for Brawl was going to reach just under double the size of that for Melee (somewhere in the 40s), but that could have been a baseless rumor too.

Still though, the thought of a 40+ Smash Roster makes me excited to no end.

Point. I guess it's just more types of characters to kick the shit out of.

But who can we still expect/hope to see?

-Cap. Falcon

-Luigi

-Ganindorf

-Jigglypuff (THEY BETTER!)

-Baby Mario/Luigi (always a chance)

And...that's all I can think of right now. Add your own wish/hope list.

Point. I guess it's just more types of characters to kick the shit out of.

But who can we still expect/hope to see?

-Cap. Falcon

-Luigi

-Ganindorf

-Jigglypuff (THEY BETTER!)

-Baby Mario/Luigi (always a chance)

And...that's all I can think of right now. Add your own wish/hope list.

It releases in just a few weeks in Japan (Jan 24) and a few weeks later in America (Feb 10).

Also today’s Smash Update is Olimar’s smash moves.

b = Pikmin Pluck (certain areas of the stage may produce different Pikmin). You can carry up to 6, and they all do different extra damage (Red does extra fire damage while yellow does extra electrical damage etc.)

b> = Pikmin Throw: throw Pikmin and they’ll latch onto anyone they touch.

b^ = Pikmin Chain: used to hook onto ledges in case you fall. The more Pikmin you have, the longer the chain.

bv = Pikmin Order: Used to call back stray Pikmin as well as reorder them.

Pikmin can also die, so you have to protect them.

Edited by abundant

Well I'd heard reports that the roster size for Brawl was going to reach just under double the size of that for Melee (somewhere in the 40s), but that could have been a baseless rumor too.

Still though, the thought of a 40+ Smash Roster makes me excited to no end.

You know what that means Norro? It means you'll start a gazillion and one SSBB diaries and never finish them.

Funny (Y)

Except that the tournament I have isn't dead, but rather has been postponed for quite awhile. I still have like three updates sitting on my laptop :P

Also, an Animal Crossing character seems likely too as there's an icon

If this turns out to be Tom Nook, I will buy a Wii right the fuck now.

I hope this is because you get to beat the shit out of him, and not because you like him.

What are you talking about? Tom Nook is the man. He owns all of the real estate in town and runs such a tight ship that he can't be bothered to stock more than one fishing rod per day. When my buddies and I were playing Animal Crossing in college, I'd wake up before everyone else, buy that lone fishing rod before anyone else could purchase even one, and then sell it with a ridiculous markup. Nook also has super-secret shrink wrap on the axes he has you deliver to the townies that prevents you from using them. Also, he doesn't give a shit about child labor laws.

Tom Nook is better than everyone. Except King Dedede. And Soda Popinski (ARE YOU LISTENING, NINTENDO!?).

Edited by Colonel Sousa Parker

Who's the knob with the guitar in Animal Crossing? I hope it's him.

Is there perhaps the possibility of importing your own Animal Crossing character into SSBB, and that being the potential Animal Crossing character? I'm not sure how all that new-fangled technology stuff works, but Animal Crossing isn't a game reknowned for its memorable and marketable characters, so...

Edited by Skummy