World Cup 2006

Dan

Guest Koupa Troopa

Dukes, you lost the game when a Uruguyan ref was assigned to it. Card happy bitches.

Cannavaro just landed wrong, I would love McBride to elbow the fuck out of someone if USA go down by a few goals.

You know, now would be a great time to swap Pope (who is one false move from a red) for Beasley or Johnson and just throw the kitchen sink at the Italians, who are looking tentative if you ask me.

Guest Koupa Troopa

So what do you think the final score is going to be.

Sorry don't care about the score, Italy is going to win so how many men will be left? I think it'll be Keller vs Buffon.

Guest Koupa Troopa

The ABC announcer here is completely ripping the ref apart and says he has no clue what is happeneing and that if it was possible they should sub the ref now.

Noo, Bobby Convey :(

(By the way, it's awesome to be on the outside looking in when three people have been perfectly validly sent off and don't have to worry about moaning about it :P).

Edit: Ooooh! Bocanegra almost scores for the USA at last :shifty:

Edited by TheReilDeal