The Comic Book Thread (spoilers)

Your Mom

Avengers Academy is worth going back and reading all of them. Christos Gage, I think is the writer's name, is a hell of a writer and should do good with X-23.

Also YAY Bendis leaves The Avengers in the summer 0f 2012!!!!

Jesus. This is why I haven't read Avengers comics that aren't Avengers Academy in years (which unfortunately meant I missed out on some of the non-Bendis Mighty Avengers, which looked pretty cool in trades).

Ellis is on Secret for six issues total. After that I think it is Nick Spencer.

The only good Avengers related books since Bendis ruined them for me were Slott's Mighty Avengers, Slott and Gage on The Initiative, Academy, and I admit I gave up on Secret during Bru's run. I wiull likely finish that run in trade if only because I hear it has/had major connections with his Cap run to come.

Just read issue 1. I think Finesse is my favorite so far. Mettle is ok too but I prefer the rock guy from X- men and they seem kinda similar. I like it though and will probably grab another later.

Yeah, Mettle and Rockslide are very much the same character type. I'm waiting for them to directly interact because it has to happen.

Has anyone been following Uncanny X-Force? My friend borrowed me the 20 issues and after a slow start, it's easily my favourite Marvel read at the moment. It's a good mix of a group and "just" enough Deadpool in it so I don't get completely fucked off with the character.

I was wondering if you guys could suggest some books I might like. Below I'll post what I read now. Thanks!

Uncanny X-men

Wolverine and the X-Men

Wolverine

X-23

Amazing Spiderman

Avenging Spiderman

Secret Avengers

Buffy

Batwoman

X-Club

Fantastic Four

FF

Batgirl

Walking Dead

Chew

I was wondering if you guys could suggest some books I might like. Below I'll post what I read now. Thanks!

Uncanny X-men

Wolverine and the X-Men

Wolverine

X-23

Amazing Spiderman

Avenging Spiderman

Secret Avengers

Buffy

Batwoman

X-Club

Fantastic Four

FF

Batgirl

Walking Dead

Chew

Few things I read that I'd recommend:

Uncanny X-Force

The Boys

Haunt

DMZ

Swamp Thing (New 52)

Animal Man (New 52)

Superior

Criminal

Northlanders

I didn't quite know where to put this, as I don't think it warranted its own thread, and surely not in the new Spider-Man movie thread because it's from the first, so I'll just post it here. Apparently, an FX company released footage of a concept for the Green Goblin mask for Spider-Man's first movie, and wow, it's awesome. Much better than the armor, I think. Yeah, the armor makes sense in that Osborn was a weapons manufacturer and all that, but damn, this mask was awesome. Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waYxuyM4vi0&context=C3009131ADOEgsToPDskIJeaXDvqt0qWxIJ-QOr0Vf

What do you guys think?