The Comic Book Thread (spoilers)

Your Mom

So I've been reading The Walking Dead online and therefore have no idea what issue I'm up to. The last scene was Douglas (I think that's his name. The politician leader of the walled community) saying that Rick should be the leader since he has no use anymore. It's just after a fight with an outside group from Washington.

Anyone know what issue is the next one?

And there are no file names? I mean, seriously, I'm kind of baffled at this. I mean, assumedly there aren't because it's a pretty stupid question, but what a weird format it must have been acquired in.

I didn't read the book personally but from what I've read online Green Arrow is one of the worst of the 52. I guess they changed writers already too.

I also read Saga and must reccomend it. Great Sci fi/Fantasy story brewing there and you know the writer is quality. Plus "You can't have comics without Staples!" :P

Has anyone picked up any of the rebooted DC comics and enjoyed them? More specifically, the Green Lantern or Green Arrow comics?

JL is pretty good, but a bit flat as mentioned. Still fine enough. I've enjoyed LOSH and JLI as well. Teen Titans is fun too.

Is Scott Snyder's the one with the Court of Owl's? I dont care for that one. I like Detective and the Dark Knight though.

Yeah, I've only read the first three issues, I need to find the fourth one before I read the rest. So I can really only judge o the first 3. I've been meaning to pick up Detective.