The Comic Book Thread (spoilers)

Your Mom

I'll be kinda pissed if Earth 2 Batman is Bruce who somehow didn't die.

As goofy as the whole thing kind of is and as much as I'd rather just have Peter Parker, Doc Ock having a Robot Butler and freaking out over not having the title "Dr." is pretty great.

I'm back in the collecting game.

Just set up a subscription box with Guardians of the Galaxy, Daredevil: Dark Nights and Astro City.

I want to add Deadpool or Thunderbolts, but have to order most of the back issues, anyone reading them?

I remain pissed off that they broke up the awesome lineup of Thunderbolts that was before this one. It was a comic book that succeeded in making Boomerang a fun character. Boomerang!

Just broke my rule on never buying comics for $4 unless it's for a plane or train trip and never buying anything from DC because holy shit, new Astro City.

Was reading The Walking Dead and I never found an issue with the art but when I turned to this panel I cracked up.

321d8a7f-60c5-47ea-b676-4079397faf51_zps

Went to the Library today and picked up some Batman books. Year One,Black Case Book,RIP and Whatever happened to the caped crusader. Was going to get some Superman books but there was only 2 or 3 left. Guess the movie coming out would do that. There was a shit ton of Spider-Man and X-Men. Might look into that next time.