The Comic Book Thread (spoilers)

Your Mom

Seriously ? Ugh .... the 2nd one isn't all that bad.

Instead we get a cheap ripoff of the 'sexy' Namor Marvel put out in the Defenders.

Wait, what? Lobo's currently on Stormwatch with his classic look, and now he'll get a revamped look out of the blue?

From what I've read the Classic look Lobo is an imposter and this new look is the "real" Lobo who will be hunting down the fake Lobo. Some people are hoping the "fake" Lobo stomps him and becomes accepted as Lobo while the other one gets a new name.

Wait, what? Lobo's currently on Stormwatch with his classic look, and now he'll get a revamped look out of the blue?

From what I've read the Classic look Lobo is an imposter and this new look is the "real" Lobo who will be hunting down the fake Lobo. Some people are hoping the "fake" Lobo stomps him and becomes accepted as Lobo while the other one gets a new name.

That is the only way I'd be ok with this. Loved the Lobo series in the 90's (monthly) and they had a pretty funny story line with a clone ...

I've seen a lot of complaining about itonline but am I the only one not bothered but the new look DC has given Skeletor?

Just got an email that I won one of the prizes in the XMen raffle at my local store ... 5 ticket with the chance to win one of the following 5: XMen 19 (first Mimic) Xmen 58 (first Havoc) XMen 60 (first Sauron) Xmen 64 (first Sunfire) XMen 99 (first Black Tom)

... I was drawn 3rd so I have to wait for the other 2 to make their selections first. I'm hoping for 58 (I have 64 and I know 19 will be gone.

It's weird that the art style of DC just really fucking puts me off a ton of their stuff. It happens with Marvel stuff too, which is a shame. Wolverine and the X-Men had one I really didn't like.

But speaking of being stuck in the 90's, Marvel just reintroduced the epitome of 90's female comic characters in Angela from Spawn (?), so I guess both companies are doing it.

What bothers me about the re-imagining of Skeletor is that he now looks like every other major DC villain that isn't a Batman-specific rogue.

As long as this change is specifically for the non-canon crossover, I'm okay with it, because I probably won't read it anyways. But if it at all affects the Masters book, I will be pissed.

I'd be will to bet he's wearing a battlesuit of some kind that He-Man will smash the shit out of.

TKZ's mentioning of Spawn kinda makes me wonder what a modern day re-imagining of Spawn would look like.

I'd be will to bet he's wearing a battlesuit of some kind that He-Man will smash the shit out of.

TKZ's mentioning of Spawn kinda makes me wonder what a modern day re-imagining of Spawn would look like.

Well, judging by recent modern re-imaginings, like Spawn from the 90's.

...So, like Spawn, pretty much. Maybe with an extra belt.

Anyone know how to edit a CBR file/ecomic file? I need to take a cover out because it keeps crashing my ipod app I use for reading.

Comicbooklover. You just use itunes to sync the files then hit the update thing in the app itself and there is your comics.