The Comic Book Thread (spoilers)

Your Mom

Batman doesn't remember it so much as he is aware of it due to The Flash telling him the story and giving him a letter from his father. I might be mistaken but I think they theorized that those memories may fade with time.

Thoughts on Sandman? That's probably going to be what I start on after I catch up with The Justice league books. Kinda weird I've never tried to read it before as it was mentioned a few times in my favorite book and it seems right up my ally.

Oh and lets see if anyone can settle an old argument while it's on my mind. I have a friend who loves The Crow even more than I do and we once got into an argument on if it is correct or sensible to call Eric Draven(Or anyone else brought back in other stories) 'The Crow". I said it was and he insisted that it was wrong as could be and 'The Crow' can only refer to the bird not the person.

Thoughts on Sandman? That's probably going to be what I start on after I catch up with The Justice league books. Kinda weird I've never tried to read it before as it was mentioned a few times in my favorite book and it seems right up my ally.

Oh and lets see if anyone can settle an old argument while it's on my mind. I have a friend who loves The Crow even more than I do and we once got into an argument on if it is correct or sensible to call Eric Draven(Or anyone else brought back in other stories) 'The Crow". I said it was and he insisted that it was wrong as could be and 'The Crow' can only refer to the bird not the person.

He's wrong. Whoever is brought back from the dead to avenge someone is known as The Crow. It's why they leave giant Crow symbols as their calling card.

• Like 2

It shocks me that people are still arguing about The Crow in 2013.

You're going to see a lot more of it when the remake comes out.

It shocks me that people are still arguing about The Crow in 2013.

You're going to see a lot more of it when the remake comes out.

I'll honestly be shocked if The Crow in 2014 does anything other than bomb.

If Total Recall couldn't do it, I don't exactly have much faith in The Crow to do it.

Because it's The Crow. In 2014.

• Like 1

They original movie still has a huge following. It seems like every Goth or Emo kid since it first came out has become attached to it no matter how old it gets. I have no doubt a new big budget one with advertising that's a remake, not a sequel will do well.

Like I said, if Total Recall couldn't do it, which has more of a following just in general and had a plenty big budget, I don't see The Crow doing it. Especially not when it's not even a passion product of someone, just hollywood trying to make a little more money of an old franchise.

Since when have Goth/Emo kids been a big audience in the last like, 10 years?

I love that the look of it still stands up today. There were no bad effects in it that really make it stick out in comparison to modern movies. I'm glad that they kept Death/The Skull Cowboy out for that reason because I don't think that in 94 something like that would look good enough to pass the test of time. Plus the way they wrote it in the movie wasn't needed.

Also referring to it as "cheese" makes my skin crawl a bit.

God I love that bit of music.

Also if you think that's cheesy then oh boy I don't know what you'll think of the reboot, if they stick close to the comic Eric is going to be quoting a lot of poetry and literature and really not talking like a real person at all.