The Comic Book Thread (spoilers)

Your Mom

I want the real Cpt Marvel back <_<

I'm pretty happy that they kept at least one character pretty much dead.

I'd rather that fate be left to Nightcrawler or Ares ..... with Infinity, the big deal with Thanos returning and the Cosmic nature of where Marvel is going ... yeah, 'ol Cap Marvel needs to be there.

Why, is he not in DC Comics anymore?

Not really ... and he's always been one of the must underutilized and flat out wasted characters in DC. He's such a better character than Superturd.

• Like 1

You should like Ms. Marvel because her new name is going to be Kamala Khan, which sounds like the greatest Mongolian general ever.

Sorry KAMALARAMBO, you've been usurped.

• Like 1

Anyone use Comic Rack for Android? If so, do you know how to create sub-folders for it? I've got all my books in different sub-folders within the comics folder, but they all display at once in Comic Rack.

Okay, I want to read the X-Factor Investigations run of X-Factor, what issue does that begin at? I know at some point they renumbered everything, so I can't figure out which issue it started in.

I'm currently downloading a torrent of all the X-Factor comics from 1986 to 2013, so I'll have definitely have it all, just need to figure out where to jump in.

Okay so it should start at 1, and then at some point jump to 200?

EDIT: Got the torrent, yes it does. Sort of confusing how they chose to put the files together in this torrent.

I stopped on Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 22 and Ultimate Comics X-Men 25. So Right during Miles' fight with Venom and when Jean made her way into the mutant nation Kitty is leading. How far behind am I and what other Ultimate comics are running? Heard the Ultimate Universe is about to finish and I wanted to get caught up. Where is all the stuff with 616 Galactus happening?

I stopped on Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 22 and Ultimate Comics X-Men 25. So Right during Miles' fight with Venom and when Jean made her way into the mutant nation Kitty is leading. How far behind am I and what other Ultimate comics are running? Heard the Ultimate Universe is about to finish and I wanted to get caught up. Where is all the stuff with 616 Galactus happening?

The stuff with Galactus was first glimpsed at in the final issue of Age of Ultron, I believe, when the timestream/multiverse broke. There was a 4 issue series called Hunger that served as a prelude of sorts, and now it's happening on the Cataclysm issues (so far, only Cataclysm 0.01, Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #1, and Cataclysm: Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #1 have been released, but there will also be a Cataclysm: X-Men and Cataclysm: Ultimates, I believe. Don't know how long these Cataclysm issues will run for).

As for Ultimate Spider-Man, the last issue released was #28 and X-Men was #33.

• Like 1

The stuff with Galactus was first glimpsed at in the final issue of Age of Ultron, I believe, when the timestream/multiverse broke. There was a 4 issue series called Hunger that served as a prelude of sorts, and now it's happening on the Cataclysm issues (so far, only Cataclysm 0.01, Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #1, and Cataclysm: Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #1 have been released, but there will also be a Cataclysm: X-Men and Cataclysm: Ultimates, I believe. Don't know how long these Cataclysm issues will run for).

As for Ultimate Spider-Man, the last issue released was #28 and X-Men was #33.

Thanks for that. Through reading some stuff on Comicvine it seems there is more of The Ultimates than I thought. It appears I stopped right after reconstruction(so 22) because I don't remember jack shit about The West Coast Ultimates. I'm no where as lost I thought I'd be though.

Ha, there is a panel in ultimates 21 where Tony Stark as Iron Patriot is singing Real American while blasting Hydra goons.

aSb4895.png

• Like 1