The Comic Book Thread (spoilers)

Your Mom

:o There is a new issue of AMAZING Spider-Man out this week! This is such great news! I haven't been to the comic shop in forever but man I am going to pick that up as soon as possible! :w00t:

Yeah, it's to commemorate one year since Peter Parker's death, I believe. There will be, IIRC, 4 issues of Amazing Spider-Man (700.1, 700.2, 700.3 and 700.4), telling "untold Peter Parker stories" or something like that. I've read the first one already, didn't quite like it that much, but it's good to see the real Peter again. Also, don't know if you know, there's a Marvel Knights Spider-Man mini-series that's a Peter Parker Spider-Man story as well; if you just want a dose of "real" Spider-Man, you might want to check that out too.

• Like 1

I've reached the point in X-Factor around Secret Invasion where the artist is terrible and it looks like he's never seen a human being before.

• Like 1

:o There is a new issue of AMAZING Spider-Man out this week! This is such great news! I haven't been to the comic shop in forever but man I am going to pick that up as soon as possible! :w00t:

Yeah, it's to commemorate one year since Peter Parker's death, I believe. There will be, IIRC, 4 issues of Amazing Spider-Man (700.1, 700.2, 700.3 and 700.4), telling "untold Peter Parker stories" or something like that. I've read the first one already, didn't quite like it that much, but it's good to see the real Peter again. Also, don't know if you know, there's a Marvel Knights Spider-Man mini-series that's a Peter Parker Spider-Man story as well; if you just want a dose of "real" Spider-Man, you might want to check that out too.

Very cool! I'll get that too!

Dynamite's new Gold Key line, which starts in February 2014 with "Turok: Dinosaur Hunter" by writer Greg Pak and artist Mirko Colak, then continues in March with "Magnus: Robot Fighter" from writer Fred Van Lente and artist Cory Smith. Things continue in April with "The Occult Files of Doctor Spektor," written by Mark Waid and an artist to be announced, followed by "Solar: Man of the Atom" in May from "Five Ghosts" writer Frank Barbiere, also with an artist to be named.

FUCK YEAH

Avengers Disassembled, House of M,Civil War, World War Hulk, Secret Invasion,Dark Reign,Fear Itself,Schism,Spider-Island,Avengers vs. X-Men.

Am I missing anything big after Dark Reign?

I feel like it's been around for ages, but I guess at the rates comics release it probably is still pretty young.

I'm hearing potential that Evil Reed heads into 616. I can't stress enough how much I'd fucking love that.

I could be wrong.

Also I need your guy's expertise on something. This is like a long term goal and I'll probably be saving for a few years but I think it would be really cool to own Amazing Fantasy 15. How much do you think that would be? The ebay prices vary by a lot

• Like 1

I love Earth 2. Really curious about who the new Batman is( I love the costume btw) and I'm just as curious about what's going on with Superman. Though I do hope this isn't actually Superman. Superman, Wonder Woman and Bruce all need to stay dead in Earth 2.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ncClkirAy1c/UoqcJn89YKI/AAAAAAAAEWU/aDTa5pGcyuE/s0/Marvel+MB.jpg

http://www.16personalities.com/

ISFJ is what I got and sounds right. Puts me with Wolverine which is awesome.