Official Premiership 06/07 thread

Liam

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulham, Charlton, Sheffield United and Wigan are all up in arms.

Personally I think West Ham are better than all of them, so if they go down and one of those four stay up because of it then so be it, because if Sunderland get the money and Keane manages as well as he did last season, I'll take 6 points against any of the team that survives.

I'd love to do it against Wigan though, just to laugh in Paul Jewell's face.

Bet this come's back to bite me in the ass but I'll never miss an opportunity to take a shot at that fucking wanker of a manager. >_<

Above Charlton, level on points with Wigan and one point behind Fulham.

Sure, there doing well because of Tevez, but they were probably better before him and Mash came and disrupted the harmony and everything anyways in my eyes.

EDIT: It's a shame Curbs has to pick up the pieces of it all though.

Edited by IAceI

Tevez has kept them in with a shot, so he's made a difference when he shouldn't have been allowed to. And it's not like this happened accidentally, West Ham knew exactly what they were doing. They lied, so they should be punished accordingly.

But West Ham were probably better than they were when Tevez came, him and Mash really fucked it up for them before Tevez managed to start making the big difference he has.

Like I said, I'd rather they go down because I'd rather play Wigan etc. than them as far as I'm concerned.

But West Ham were probably better than they were when Tevez came, him and Mash really fucked it up for them before Tevez managed to start making the big difference he has.

To suggest that Tevez has been responsible for their season when he's been their one player that's actually performed consistently is ludicrous. With or without Tevez, West Ham would have struggled because they got complacent.

Mascharano, for whatever reason, hardly played.

Edited by Farmer Reil

Top half of the table last year... Relegation fight this year. Definitely better last year. I don't get the fuss, really, they believed he was legible, so they didn't knowingly break the rules, yes they broke them and should be fined for that, an they were - severely. But there's no need to dock points from them, really.

And what was the reason they were illegible, anyway.

They knew they were illegible, that's the point. Third Parties aren't allowed to have ownership of players in the Premier League - Tevez & Mascharano are owned by MSI. West Ham knew this, they didn't bother to inform the FA. It's why Liverpool have 'loaned' Mascharano from MSI - we own him for the initial loan period, they don't.

Top half of the table last year... Relegation fight this year. Definitely better last year.
Edited by therockbox

Above Charlton, level on points with Wigan and one point behind Fulham.

Sure, there doing well because of Tevez, but they were probably better before him and Mash came and disrupted the harmony and everything anyways in my eyes.

...BECAUSE OF TEVEZ. If you gave us Tevez, we'd be safe by now, ditto Wigan and Sheffield United. And better before he arrived? Are you joking?

Edited by IAceI