Saint's Row 1 & 2

FLiam

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. So I've had this game for less than a week and I've done all the story missions, this game is horrifyingly short. Gun short, maybe even shorter. All I know is I'm aiming to get 100% completion and I'm probably gonna give multiplayer a go.

It is, however, extremely fun to go about in a Quota wearing only my boxers and a pair of shoes whilst going on a rampage.

GTA where are you? :crying:

I'm stuck on a mission, it is pissing me off. Think it a Los Carnanas one or whatever they are called.

I have to blow up the plane that the gang leader guy is flying in, but they keep blowing my car up.

I got stuck on that one for a LONG time, too, until I realized what I had to do.

1) Drive fast, but drive careful. Do not crash while getting to the airport.

2) Take out the cars that come out as quickly as you can with the RPG.

3) When you reach the area with the plane and the baddies and shit, pull out your AK, and shoot the barrels NEXT to the guys with the AK's. Don't even bother aiming at the Carnales, just shoot the barrels.

4) Once you have finally killed all the guys with the rockets, then focus on the plane. Three rockets does it, so that's not hard at all.

If you're looking to GTA for long hours of gameplay, you may be upset to learn that rockstar wants to go episodic. :angry:

http://money.cnn.com/2006/10/01/magazines/...sion=2006100209

Arguably the most retarded idea I have ever heard. I don't want to pay to play 3 hours of a game and then have to wait for a new 'episode'.

I'm stuck on a mission, it is pissing me off. Think it a Los Carnanas one or whatever they are called.

I have to blow up the plane that the gang leader guy is flying in, but they keep blowing my car up.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the two page bump and the double post but this is something the EWB Saints Row gang might want to see.

CFO Edward K. Zinser revealed the game in a conference call on May 10, 2007. The game will ship simultaneously on both platforms in 2008. Although the game is still in development, expected changes from the original game include dual wielding and possibly the ability to play as a female character. You can also take rival gangsters hostage as human-shields.

The game will continue the story of the first game, with "a much darker and more sinister story that leads your character down a path of betrayal, revenge and redemption against the city that has left him for dead."

The entire single player campaign will be playable in online and local play co-operative mode. New vehicles include boats, motorcycles, helicopters, and planes. There will also be changes to Stilwater, including expansion of the west side of the city.

The game will display the deep character creation introduced in the first Saint's Row.

And a very early screen from the new game.

SaintsRow2-1.png

discuss and shit.

I saw some of the screenies a while back. To be honest, it's gonna be hard to get into SR2 when we'll have GTAIV with us in the new year.

Speaking of the gang though, we need to roll again soon. That achivement for Blinged Out Ride is calling.

Edited by TheEllisComplex

The game will continue the story of the first game, with "a much darker and more sinister story that leads your character down a path of betrayal, revenge and redemption against the city that has left him for dead."

I know comparisons are inevitable and unavoidable but...isn't that pretty much exactly like GTAIII?

I saw some of the screenies a while back. To be honest, it's gonna be hard to get into SR2 when we'll have GTAIV with us in the new year.

Speaking of the gang though, we need to roll again soon. That achivement for Blinged Out Ride is calling.

You know I'm down, homie \m/.

Or something.

This will be better than GTA IV

:lol: