Football Manager 2007

Dan

Micah Richards - 14.5million (City only accepted an offer after he said he wanted to sign for me)

Yeah, that's pretty much what happened to me. Man City absolutely refused any offer I put down until Richards was half-spasming to every outlet of the media with all the excitement of possibly going to Chelsea, and they finally accepted an offer of £10m (which they had rejected before, but I thought I'd try a lower price again since they seemed to be relenting).

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally got the damn game and am playing as Tottenham again. Versing Chelsea early in the season and Berbatov scores what would be the winner in extra time but he was ruled offside. Next game against Liverpool, Bellamy scores the winner in extra time from an offside position and it ISN'T disallowed. :@

I said he got it wrong after and the FA kept silent, meaning I was right and the ref is a gay <_<

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I cant take this aymore!!!!!!!

I started a new game with Arsenal. They start with their injured players and all. Before I go on I tell you I altered this game in the editor before I started so bear with the weird players.

So I buy Dani Alves as a defender and Cahill for backup mid.

My Line up looks like this.

--------------Henry-------------Ronaldinho

----------------------Baptista---------------

Ljunberg------------Fabregas---------Hleb

Terry------Gallas--------Toure-------Alves

---------------------Lehmann---------------

So I play my first match and Gallas gets injured. Ok I can take that. The next game I lose both Terry and Baptista to red cards and Henry to injury. So I start to get alittle pissed. The next game I lose Ronaldinho and Ljunberg.

Now Im getting really pissed since its only been 1 month into the game and already I'm down half a team.

God dammit!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I cant take this aymore!!!!!!!

I started a new game with Arsenal. They start with their injured players and all. Before I go on I tell you I altered this game in the editor before I started so bear with the weird players.

So I buy Dani Alves as a defender and Cahill for backup mid.

My Line up looks like this.

--------------Henry-------------Ronaldinho

----------------------Baptista---------------

Ljunberg------------Fabregas---------Hleb

Terry------Gallas--------Toure-------Alves

---------------------Lehmann---------------

So I play my first match and Gallas gets injured. Ok I can take that. The next game I lose both Terry and Baptista to red cards and Henry to injury. So I start to get alittle pissed. The next game I lose Ronaldinho and Ljunberg.

Now Im getting really pissed since its only been 1 month into the game and already I'm down half a team.

God dammit!!

You're playing Terry at left back? The hell?

Trying to find a good MC (to replace the aging Makelele) that their club will actually be willing sell is damn hard. I've tried all of the following players so far, and they're all extremely interested in joining Chelsea. It's just their clubs won't budge. <_<

Steven Gerrard, Owen Hargreaves, Michael Carrick, Daniele De Rossi, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso, Andrea Pirlo, and so on. No luck at all.

I originally would have preferred a DM or M rather than an AM (because I've got enough of those already), but with the way things are going I'll take anyone I can get. ¬_¬

Oh, and England just won Euro 2008. Beat France 4-2 in the final.

Edited by stokeriño

You're playing Terry at left back? The hell?

Trying to find a good MC (to replace the aging Makelele) that their club will actually be willing sell is damn hard. I've tried all of the following players so far, and they're all extremely interested in joining Chelsea. It's just their clubs won't budge. <_<

Steven Gerrard, Owen Hargreaves, Michael Carrick, Daniele De Rossi, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso, Andrea Pirlo, and so on. No luck at all.

I originally would have preferred a DM or M rather than an AM (because I've got enough of those already), but with the way things are going I'll take anyone I can get. ¬_¬

Oh, and England just won Euro 2008. Beat France 4-2 in the final.

Apparently Bayern Munchen are now willing to sell Owen Hargreaves IF I pay £34m for him.

Yeah, fuck that.

Arsenal have rejected both a £5m offer for Denilson as well as an enquiry as to how much they might want for him. I'm now trying £10m to see if that gets me anywhere.

Apparently Bayern Munchen are now willing to sell Owen Hargreaves IF I pay £34m for him.

Yeah, fuck that.

Arsenal have rejected both a £5m offer for Denilson as well as an enquiry as to how much they might want for him. I'm now trying £10m to see if that gets me anywhere.

There are these brothers playing for Ajax. Get the centre back, he's pretty good five seasons in. I also got some German attacking mid to replace Alex when he gets to old and he's really doing a good job when he fills in.

Just beat Chelsea 4-0 to complete the double over them but they're still 6 points ahead of me with only 8 games remaining. Grrrr. In the new year I've won 9 and drawn 2. They've won 8 and lost 3 but are still holding on...