The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Fiver on Malaga/Madrid/Arsenal/Kiev to win.

I'll get about 36 quid back from that. I'm quietly confident with Madrid and Arsenal its just Kiev and Malaga I am a bit iffy about

Back on the tennis with a single on Li Na against Radwanska. Home tournament, on a hard court with a winning record against her opponent who has played non stop these past few weeks, so quietly confident with that one but Radwanska isn't going to go down without making it tough.

Then a double on Sharapova and Berdych for about 1.86. Should win but with my recent look I'll have an upset in one of the games and lose. Should be safe enough though.

Li Na got the job done against Radwanska as expected for my bigger bet. My double lost though as Berdych lost to Nishikori, should have factored in the home advantage a bit more but Berdych is pushing for the end of season championships so should be winning there. Sharapova won via Kerber retirement anyways so it would have voided that part of my bet I believe so wasn't really worth it.

No way, one of my mates on Twitter is about 3 minutes away from winning 63k off a 50p accumulator. He just needs Hannover-Dortmund to finish a draw and he's bagged it!

Edited by Starvinho

Wowzers, what did he have on? Is it just a mix and match of random stuff or does he think it all out?

2 minutes to go and Diouf has just scored earlier for Hannover to equalise, so he's on course for it. :)

EDIT: Just seen the pic. Absurd.

Edited by IAceI

He should give @GetYourTipsOut a message with the picture and they'll give him a lovely retweet, which I'm sure he definitely wants just after winning such money.

EDIT: Kind of takes the gloss off that £4 win I had earlier today, too. :shifty:

Edited by IAceI

He's just a Twitter mate, someone from the United online community. It's no suprise the thing has gone national, it's an extraordinary bet to win, I bet he regrets going public with it at the moment! I know if I won that amount, I'd keep it quiet.