The Sports Betting thread

Liam

• 1 month later...

I had Stoke and Fulham too sadly, but Inter did me too so bad news all round. Won £60 off a fiveway £5 at the weekend though so well up since my switch to William Hill. Their 'if only one game ruins your acca you get a free bet to that amount' deal is amazing, I had the same fiver on three weeks in a row...

Might have to switch from Sky Bet to William Hill if that is the case. The odds are probably better too considering most of the time the odds on Sky Bet are crap

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone having a flutter on the Rumble?

Punk is at good value, 3/1 to win. Team Hell No at 4/1 to win. I'm probably expecting both to lose, though that's pretty good value IMO.

Cena is hot favorite to win the Rumble, while anybody outside of him are 3/1 or above.

Might stick a tenner or so on. Tempted to go with Punk. I've expected Rock/Cena II at Mania pretty much since their first match last year, but I'm still not overly confident Punk is losing the title here.

Betting on wrestling is always a bad idea, like my idea to bet on Lesnar to beat Cena last year at Extreme Rules. Lost me £20!

Didn't I talk you into that? :shifty:

Didn't know they allowed bets on wrestling. Which bookies is this?

Sky Bet and I think the other is Boyle Sports. They only really do it for the big events such as the Rumble or Wrestlemania, with the odd one such as Cena/Lesnar thrown in as NBT mentioned.

Paddy Power usually do it.