The Sports Betting thread

Liam

So that late late Blackpool goal put my fivefold back on, £4.50 on with £110 back if PSV win later. Slightly bricking it as my odds usually aren't this good, and Hills are offering me £66 cashout, which is shit since PSV are 2/7 but I'm scared...

Advice!

Now 7/1 for the draw and 14/1 to lose.

Edited by Colly

See if we have any luck today. Goals Galore;

Colchester vs Port Vale

Tranmere vs Crawley

Swindon vs Stevenage

Wimbledon vs Wycombe

Oxford Utd vs Bury

2/5 for me again this week but at least I didn't pick a 0-0!

5 pound acca on:

Norwich

West Ham

Spurs

Chelsea

City

Returns £86.80 (Paddy Power will refund the fiver as a free bet next week if it loses).

I've also built up £7.20 off a quid free bet they gave me last week which I've put all on West Ham at evens.

And then a cheeky £10 on Stoke double chance against Liverpool today at 9/4. Hopefully betting against Liverpool this season will prove as profitable as it was last season.

Portsmouth

Exeter

Sheff Utd

Norwich/Everton

Peterborough/Oldham

Torquay/Oxford

Carlisle/Coventry

All 3 goals or more in the last lot there.

This, and a treble of Bury/Cuntley/Man Utd means I am going to go out and get very drunk. (H)

5 pound acca on:

Norwich

West Ham

Spurs

Chelsea

City

Returns £86.80 (Paddy Power will refund the fiver as a free bet next week if it loses).

I've also built up £7.20 off a quid free bet they gave me last week which I've put all on West Ham at evens.

And then a cheeky £10 on Stoke double chance against Liverpool today at 9/4. Hopefully betting against Liverpool this season will prove as profitable as it was last season.

Acca didn't win, West Ham at evens at home against a newly promoted side was free money, and Walters ruined that last one by missing his penalty.

Went for a last minute £10 double on Van Wolfswinkel to score and the Arsenal game to be over 2.5 goals. That came in so I lumped the winnings on Van Persie anytime at 11/10. Nice way to start the season off!