The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Emptied the last bit of money I had in my sky bet account into a lucky 15 (and the remaining 7p on the 4-fold!). Got Spurs -1, City -1 and a couple of dogs (one's a well priced favourite, the other a bit riskier because it's moving up in class but it'll add value to the bet to make it worthwhile).

I forsee one team winning with the handicap and all other bets losing and I end up with 54p in my account :/

Didn't have a bet at the weekend so gonna have a bash at the League Cup tonight. Had a couple of big winners on the League Cup in the past so fingers crossed. BTTS;

Bristol City vs Crystal Palace

Burton vs Fulham

Derby vs Brentford

Huddersfield vs Charlton

QPR vs Swindon

• 3 weeks later...

Got my first Goals Galore win of the season at the 6th attempt. £20 on at 16/1. Nice bit of money at the right time because I go on holiday on Tuesday!

Ipswich-Middlesbrough

Millwall-Derby

Crawley-Shrewsbury

Wolves-Swindon

York-Mansfield

Always bet on Orient, that is my advice to you at the moment.

Righty-ho, I put a little acca on the Europa Cup for later, just a simple one. But what do you reckon is a good bet for either the Swansea or Spurs game?

So last weekend I was like "OH HEY I HAVEN'T BET ON ANYTHING IN AGES, CHELSEA TO WIN" and lost a fiver. This annoyed me.

Hence this weekend I've switched to the old "soften the blow" tactic. £1 bet on both a loss (11/1) and a draw (19/4).

Also a £2 acca on tomorrow's six PL matches. I may live to regret backing both Newcastle and Villa...