Gaming Urban Legends

MalaCloudy Black

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my Pokemon Blue game, I would sometimes see level 120 Starmies come up when trying to do the Missingno trick. I could catch them using a master ball, then I could use rare candies to get their level up to about 250 before it would reset back to 1. I could only use them in battle against my friends, not in the game or they would go back to level 1. Let's just say that no one could beat me.

That 'Zelda III' thing seems close enough to plausible, even if it's an american bootleg of a hongkong bootleg of a japanese bootleg of a beta version.

And those Mew and lvl 100+ bugs and glitches ruined pokemon for me. Everyone in my school used the exact same team: 6 Level 250(or whatever the maximum limit was) Mews. All 15 pokemon geeks at my school. Nothing else. It made fighting them tremendously boring on a number of levels.

The only thing Missingno messed up for me was the hall of fame. I think like the first 6 teams on the PC are fucked up, after that they're fine though. That's due to the fact I stopped doing the trick ater so long. No doubt if I were to go back and glitch it up again all my hall of fame teams would mess up. Still, not having those first 6 isn't good for nostalgia.

Thinking back i'm sure he was pictured as a Rhyhorn with 3 flying attacks (possibly wing attack) and water gun. I'm sure I got a level 80 Ditto after capturing a Missingno once.

Edited by King ROOOOOOOONEY!

There were two people in my school who refused to cheat in Pokemon, me and a friend of mine. We were the only people in the school with real hard-earned level 100's. I think we had about twenty each at the time, all of them legit. We were pretty badass <_< The last time we battled (Like high school - years ago) I won, and held the title of Ultimate [High School Name] Pokemon Master Champion Of All Time until about three months ago when I foolishly put the title on the line in a game of Mario Kart.

T'was a sad day.

That 'Zelda III' thing seems close enough to plausible, even if it's an american bootleg of a hongkong bootleg of a japanese bootleg of a beta version.

And those Mew and lvl 100+ bugs and glitches ruined pokemon for me. Everyone in my school used the exact same team: 6 Level 250(or whatever the maximum limit was) Mews. All 15 pokemon geeks at my school. Nothing else. It made fighting them tremendously boring on a number of levels.

Guest muddatrucker

Reminds me of the time we had a hardcore title at school, my mate (the champ) lent back on my desk with his chair during maths, I pinned his shoulders down and made the count, I won the title and then got thrown out so he couldn't reclaim it.

Yeah, I swear my friend's done it before, you don't really achieve anything from doing it though do you?

Yeah. I don't know how you unlocked him, but I'm sure he was in the game. He had snakes for arms, and reptillian skin.

:blink:

That must be a different Rattlesnake from the one I ever had. It was just Austin in a pair of jeans, as far as I can recall.