Gaming Urban Legends

MalaCloudy Black

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warzone fucking sucked... it was decent at the time because it was the first real WWF game since RAW on the SNES. I'm not counting the silly Arcade Game and In Your House. Attitude was a minor improvement, but when you had WCW vs. nWo World Tour and WCW/nWo Revenge at the same time, the WWF games just didn't compare.

Maybe it's just because it's me, but I know the 'sixth Silent Hill ending' stories drove me nuts for a while. There were people on the internet who swore blind that you could make explosives to blow up the hospital barrier and possibly hijack an ambulance, IIRC...

Oh I was a way bigger WWF mark than a WCW one, but I just thought the WCW games blew them out of the water. The grapple gameplay was much better than the button combos of Attitude/Warzone. Plus, the ridiculous amounts of customization that came with Revenge was just amazing and something that wrestling games have been sorely lacking ever since AKI got out of the wrasslin' game business.

Yeah. I don't know how you unlocked him, but I'm sure he was in the game. He had snakes for arms, and reptillian skin.

:blink:

That must be a different Rattlesnake from the one I ever had. It was just Austin in a pair of jeans, as far as I can recall.

Might be a different game, then. There was definitely a game that had a snakey Austin in it, unless you could create him or something. I remember my friend playing as him.

Here's one for Smackdown 07

Unlock Brand Manager

Beat general manager mode five times on either brand and you will unlock that brands manager. For SmackDown!, that's Teddy Long.

For RAW, you get Vince McMahon. You have to do it five extra times on RAW to unlock Bischoff. Once you've unlocked all three, you'll also unlock ECW general manager, Paul Heyman.

• 2 weeks later...

When my brother was about 6, putting me about 10-11, we were round my just older cousins house playing Mortal Kombat for Super NES. We convinced him if you win 50 games in a row you then fight Timmy the Dog, and if you beat him you get Red Ninja. So we put him outside the room, put clingfilm on the TV then coloured over Scorpion on the character select screen with a red marker. Genius.