Champions League 06/07 Knockout Fixtures

AJ

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So either Liverpool vs. Man Utd (which was the ultimate game in England before Chelski's millions came into effect) or Liverpool vs. AC Milan in a repeat of the 2005 final? Nice one!

Liverpool vs. Man Utd is still much bigger a game than Chelsea vs. Man Utd. No matter how many times Kenyon tries to tell everyone, Chelsea are not on the scale of Man Utd, Liverpool or Arsenal in England.

So either Liverpool vs. Man Utd (which was the ultimate game in England before Chelski's millions came into effect) or Liverpool vs. AC Milan in a repeat of the 2005 final? Nice one!

Liverpool vs. Man Utd is still much bigger a game than Chelsea vs. Man Utd. No matter how many times Kenyon tries to tell everyone, Chelsea are not on the scale of Man Utd, Liverpool or Arsenal in England.

The two Premier League titles they've won beg to differ sadly.

In 50+ years...

I know there are lot of people out there who dislike or even despise Utd, but surely everyone would prefer they went through instead of Milan to make it that all-English final? If not just to show off how awesome the Prem is.

In 50+ years...

50+ years ago - Accrington Stanley and Blackpool were big teams. In the now, Chelsea are the second biggest club in the Premiership on the basis of their recent success.

I know there are lot of people out there who dislike or even despise Utd, but surely everyone would prefer they went through instead of Milan to make it that all-English final? If not just to show off how awesome the Prem is.

Milan are dirty cheats who shouldn't even be in the competition this season at all, so they are lucky to be in the semi's at all. I'm praying for a Liverpool/Man Utd final myself.

Chelsea are nowhere near Liverpool/Utd/Arse in terms of fanbase, history etc.

I want Man U in the final, because we owe them for the daylight robbery at Anfield earlier in the season.

Bwahahaha, Jose: "we were the only team that tried to win over the 90 minutes and extra time." You utter prick.

Edited by therockbox

United/Liverpool could be the best final in years upon years, and United beating them would be fantastic (Y)

Decent game, while it was anxious at times, I wasn't really majorly excited at any point. Just a question, have they scrapped the rule that keepers cant dive from their lines before the kick? Because Cech was off his line numerous times before the ball was even kicked, or did they just use that rule when Juventus lost to Milan? :(

Anyway, United/Liverpool for the final, should be unbelievable.

So...what game was Jose watching tonight? Chelsea were playing for penalties. Yeah they tried to score, but so did Liverpool and quite frankly more-so. Ah, I love Mourinho-excuses.

Chelsea are not one of the biggest teams in history.

In the last three years, yeah, theyre one of, if not the, biggest team. But theyve never got the European Cup and i doubt they ever will at this rate.

They arent on the scale of Liverpool or Manu Utd for history alone, and they arent even on Arsenal's scale either IMO

And i really want a Liverpool-Milan final rematch, fuck an 'All-English' final, i can only watch the same teams play each other so many times in one year.