The BVS WWE: 2004-05

Might be a little early for predictions, but what the hell:

WWE Heavyweight Title: Matt Hardy © vs. Eddie Guerrero

World Title: Chris Benoit © vs. Molly Holly

WWE United States Title: Ron Simmons © vs. Nathan Jones

World Tag Team Titles, Street Fight: La Résistance © vs. Booker T and Scott Hall

WWE Cruiserweight Title: Ron Killings © vs. Jose Maximo

Hollywood Hulk Hogan's retirement ceremony - Orton run-in/beat down, His Rockness makes the save

ROYAL RUMBLE (6 slots left): Can't decide between two guys, good thing they're on seperate shows.

Raw: Christian.

Smackdown: Edge.

WWE Heavyweight Title: Matt Hardy © vs. Eddie Guerrero

Hardy wins when Kidman interferes and causes Eddie to lose the match, and we see Kidman/Eddie at WM. Hardy needs a big win, to get his title reign established.

World Title: Chris Benoit © vs. Molly Holly

Benoit. I love the Molly push, but the luck has to run out. I don't expect a total squash, but a very close match in the end. Holly then goes into the IC title division, or become an authority figure on Raw.

WWE United States Title: Ron Simmons © vs. Nathan Jones

Simmons to retain here. His run just started, and Bradshaw/Simmons should happen at NWO/WM in the blow-off match. Overbooked with Kenzo/Shannon for Nathan and Dragon/Tajiri for big Ron.

World Tag Team Titles, Street Fight: La Résistance © vs. Booker T and Scott Hall

La Resistance get's the win, after a mis-communication beween Booker and Hall. Hopefully Booker break's away, and get's a decent single's push.

WWE Cruiserweight Title: Ron Killings © vs. Jose Maximo

I wouldn't mind seeing an upset here with Maximo taking the gold. Killing's isn't doing much, and it would be fresh to see somebody new with the belt.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan's retirement ceremony

Something happens with RKO/Rock or Hardy/Edge. Since both men are Hogan's closest friends, it'll work.

Royal Rumble Match:

Edge: It's fate. Both men have been going after each-other, and it seem's like Edge got attacked by Hardy.

Edited by The Punisher

- The SmarK RAW Rant for Jan. 24 / 05.

- Live from Oklahoma City.

- Your hosts are Jim Ross (who gets a huge ovation) and DDP.

- RNN! Orton sarcastically wishes Jim Ross a welcome home, then sends similar sentiments to the Rock. His guest is Tracy, who heads to the ring to discuss plans. Apparently she's been BEGGING Bischoff for a shot at the Royal Rumble, but can't get anywhere. Orton beats me to the punchline by suggesting she's not using the right methods (ewwwww...), but Tracy refuses to go that far. Never fear, says Orton, for he has a gift: a shot at Alexis Laree at the Rumble. Wha? They weren't building this at all, so... anyway, Tracy hesitantly accepts, certain there's a catch, but nope. Orton then says he'll be around if she wants pointers. Bizarre segment on every level.

- Scott Hall, meanwhile, tells Booker T that at the Rumble they'll be outnumbered due to Lucille's presence, but don't worry, he has a plan. Yeah, trust Scott Hall with a plan, brilliant move.

- Opening match, Royal Rumble Qualifier: Sting and Chris Harris v. Test and TJ Wilson. Harris and Wilson start, and Harris gets a spear and lariat for two. Test tries a big boot, but Harris stops him and trips him into the Sharpshooter. Wilson breaks, but Harris dumps him over the top, only to turn around into the Big Boot for two. Test tries the diving elbow but misses, and Harris backdrops him out. Wilson enters with a missile dropkick try, but Harris ducks, Catatonic, seeya at 2:43. 1/4* Normally I'd complain that Sting did nothing, but...

-...when we come back from break, Sting finds Tracy and pulls an end-run around Bischoff. He did nothing to earn his Rumble spot, see, and even he knows he doesn't have a chance to win, so he'll pass the chance off to someone else, and Tracy has right of first refusal. She takes it with a gleeful smile on her face. Harris looks at Sting like he's crazy, but Sting channels Raven and talks about knowing your limitations and stuff. Seriously zen there, man. Harris wants him to stop talking like he's washed up, because WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU! Everyone, clap your hands to make him come ali... no, wait, that's Tinkerbell.

- Jericho storms into Evolution's camp and seeks out Orton. Jericho tells Orton to stop thinking about the Rock and start thinking about how Jericho will kick his ass at the Rumble. Orton smirks, then reminds Jericho that, hey, who did you call out when you first got here? Jericho agrees that Rock isn't the wrestler he was, but guess what -- Orton's not the wrestler Rock was either. In fact, Orton isn't the wrestler Jericho is, or Benoit is, or Edge is, or Kane is, or Sting is, or Simmons is, or Iron Sheik is, or Brooklyn Brawler is, or... this goes on way too long and continues to be funny. Finally, Orton just states that he's the wrestler Randy Orton is, and that's better than anyone Jericho can name. Jericho: "Hey, you got your chance. 29 men want to be legends, and you stand in the way. But not for long." If I were the WWE, I'd have let him toss Sting just to remind everyone that he targets people he considers past their prime. Or maybe have him eliminate HBK.

- Trish Stratus, meanwhile, is not leaving the ring until she gets a chance to qualify. So...

- Royal Rumble Qualifier: Trish Stratus v. HHH. Kneesmash, facebuster, Pedigree, goodnight at 0:45. DUD HHH promises to win the Rumble again, and that there's nothing the crowd can do about it. In fact, HHH says, he is an expert at demoralizing and humiliating whole groups of people. I love shoot comments that aren't meant to be shoot comments. He dares anyone to come out and show him a good reason why he won't win...

-...and heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Kane. And there goes Hunter. Kane runs down the list of every single person in the Rumble, declaring he will destroy them in many nasty ways. He stops and turns his attention to the title match, telling Benoit he hopes for a new champion. Why? So that he can finish what he started, and cripple Molly once and for all. His pain will not be mocked, he says. It's no longer about titles, but about pain. No one pitied him, no one helped him, but everyone will fear him. Ah, so I guess he's now a combo of himself and Rhyno. More power to him.

- Meanwhile, Jackie uses her feminine wiles on Bischoff to steal the title shot that Tracy won't need now that she's in the Rumble.

- Chris Benoit and Batista v. Shawn Michaels and Molly Holly. Faces clear the ring, as Molly sticks and moves on Batista and Shawn outstrikes Benoit. Flying forearm by Shawn on Benoit, and he dropkicks Batista into the corner, where Molly gets a handspring elbow. Wrist clutch suplex try on Benoit, but he clubbers Molly and Batista nails a Steinerline to make her YOUR chick-in-peril. Benoit works the arm as we go to break. We come back with Benoit hitting the Rolling Germans and getting a hammerlock slam. Batista in with a powerslam for two. He press slams her off the turnbuckle for two. Benoit with a clothesline and jumping armbreaker, and he slaps on a Fujiwara armbar. Molly makes the ropes. Batista in with a MAIN EVENT SPINEBUSTER for two. Molly escapes a powerbomb attempt, but Kane runs in and distracts the ref, meaning the hot tag doesn't count. Demon Bomb, headbutt, Crossface, goodnight at 8:43. **

- And now, it's YOUR Royal Rumble report:

* WWE Heavyweight Title: Matt Hardy v. Eddie Guerrero

* WWE United States Title: Ron Simmons v. Nathan Jones

* WWE Cruiserweight Title: Ron Killings v. Jose Maximo

* World Heavyweight Title: Chris Benoit v. Molly Holly

* World Tag Team Titles, Street Fight: La Résistance v. Booker T and Scott Hall

* Women's Title: Alexis Laree v. Jackie Gayda

* Hollywood Hulk Hogan retirement ceremony

* The Royal Rumble

- The Rumble itself is always worth a get, and the rest of the stuff varies from keep-it-short (Women's, US) to off-the-hook (Benoit, Eddie). The Hogan retirement ceremony oughta be fun, if only because no one ever retires in wrestling, and I wonder if this'll set up something for WrestleMania. But I digress, because we have a preview to show...

- Lance Storm, Booker T, Scott Hall, Nick Mondo, and Tommy Dreamer v. La Résistance, the Matthews Family, and Johnny Jeter. A massive brawl triggers Mondo's entrance, as he pounds on people at random and gets a big boot to Grenier. Hall hits the corner clothesline and bulldog on Jeter, while Joey and Chris double dropkick Booker. Storm headlocks anyone he can, and he and Dreamer do a battering ram on Dupree in a nice touch. The Matthewses get Total Elimination on Dreamer, but Mondo nails a tilt-a-whirl on Joey and a spinebuster on Chris. La Res hit the Rougeau Kick on Hall, but Booker returns with a slam and kneedrop on Grenier, only to get spinkicked by Jeter. A bunch of people head outside, and Storm launches Chris onto the pile as we take a break. We come back with Hall getting a fallaway slam on Joey, but as he signals for the Edge, Jackie distracts and Dupree uses the belt for our first two-count of the match. Chris tries a Hardball Kick, but Hall blocks and gets a hiptoss. Mondo nails a shoulderblock and Sledgehammer Legdrop, but La Res double him on the outside to make him psycho-in-peril. Joey with a rana and he goes to a neck-scissors. Grenier adds an elbowdrop for two. Dupree with a spinebuster and THE EXTREMELY FRENCH PEOPLE'S ELBOW~! for two. Jeter gets a Northern Lights suplex for two. Jeter and Joey get their old fireman's carry / DDT combo for two. Grenier with a neckbreaker for two, and he tries a superplex, but Mondo shoves him off and nails the M.Bison Attack. Hot tag Storm, who superkicks everyone and goes for a half-crab on Chris, but Joey breaks it up. Booker with a leg lariat on Grenier and the Spinaroonie, but Dreamer and Booker collide and Dupree rolls Booker up for two. Hall tosses Dupree, but Jackie distracts the ref again. This time, Alexis Laree emerges and tackles her down as Storm tosses Jeter. Hall catches Joey in a fallaway slam, and the Razor's Edge finishes at 18:54. A huge brawl ends the match as people in the Rumble race in and out, and we end with Michaels standing tall to end the show. ***

The Bottom Line:

Full-speed ahead on Rumble promotion, and I can't say as there's much to disappoint. This show revolved around the Rumble chaos, with some Molly/Benoit thrown in for good measure. Not much to see here, of course.

We'll wait for Sunday to see Benoit slaughter someone.

- The SmarKDown! Rant for Jan. 27 / 05, taped Jan. 25.

- From Little Rock, AR.

- Your hosts are Cole and Cornette.

- Opening match: Nathan Jones and Jose Maximo v. Ron Simmons and Ron Killings. Anyone else think the face team should be called Don't Step to Ron? No? Oh, okay. Rons beat up on Jones as Maximo climbs and dives onto Simmons, but Simmons catches him and press slams him. Jones gets a right cross on Killings, but Simmons shoulderblocks him down. Killings gets a flying sunset flip on Jones for two, but Maximo ranas him and Jones steps on his chest. Jones with a body blow and big boot for two. Maximo gets the Super Crazy sequence for two. Jones tosses Killings, but Killings skins the cat and makes the hot tag to Simmons. Spear and Angry Man Spinebuster get two. Shannon Ward distracts the ref as all four men go at it, but Killings' Kru Kutter is blocked as Jones PUNTS Killings for the pin at 5:59. Serviceable. *1/4

- Paul Heyman again asks for Simmons to join the Dangerous Alliance, but Simmons remembers all the comments about Jones and how a guy who's just a fighter shouldn't hold the title. He says he's made up his mind, and we'll find out Sunday.

- Meanwhile, Matt orders Evan and Shannon to make sure Edge doesn't get to Sunday by any means necessary.

- Royal Rumble Qualifier: Kenzo Suzuki v. Edge. Spear, Edgecution, goodbye at 0:44. Poor Evan and Shannon can't even get to the ring fast enough.

- So before reporting the trouble to Matt, the two henchmen (because for Matt to be truly evil, he NEEDS to have henchmen... either that or hired goons) discuss a Plan B: get in the Rumble themselves! But before they can go to Piper, Kurt Angle finds them. Apparently, Team Angle isn't too happy about how Haas and Shelton got tossed aside thanks to these two a while back, so they get one last chance as well. And they requested these two as opponents. The MFers look like they're about to swallow their own tongue.

- Jonathan Bradshaw v. Undertaker. Oh, lord, no. Huge slugfest starts us out as Taker pounds away and goes Old School. Bradshaw ducks the flying lariat and pounds away, adding a fallaway slam for two. Bradshaw boxes his ears and tries for a clothesline, but runs straight into the chokeslam. He slips out the back of a Tombstone and suplexes Taker for two. To the top, and a diving tackle gets two. A second try is caught into a powerslam for two. Taker boxes Bradshaw and gets the flying lariat... that hits the ref. Whoops. Bradshaw with a beltshot on Taker, and he nails the Clothesline from Somewhere. He tries for a powerbomb, but Taker backdrops him and returns the beltshot. Bull Buchanan dives in with a scissors kick, however, and Bradshaw gets two off of it. Hotshot gets two. He charges straight into a big boot from Taker, however, and the Tombstone finishes at 6:43. Better than it had any right to be. *3/4 RTC do a gang-beating of Undertaker, but...

Kidman: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys... back off! Just back off! You'll get your shot at him at the Royal Rumble. Right now, there's more important things to talk about."

The RTC warily look at him, but Steven motions for them to leave. Morley threatens to strike Kidman on the way back, but it's a fake. Kidman gets into the ring as Undertaker sits up.

Kidman (unflinching): "Yeah. I got your attention, I see. But ya know what? You've had my attention for some time now. Ever since SummerSlam, people have been telling me that my wife made a decision to be with you. And ever since then, I've told them I don't buy it for a second. But last week, I found proof. Now, I notice you didn't bring Torrie with you to ringside here because odds are you know as well as I do... what the truth is. Undertaker, Torrie wants to be with me, and you are not letting it happen."

Taker rises to his feet and towers over Kidman.

Kidman: "No. You can't do it anymore. I've been confused too long. Now I'm mad. Undertaker, this Sunday, if you have the guts, you will show up with my wife. I will show the world that you are evil. I will show everyone that Torrie is your prisoner. And when I do, all these people will see you for what you are."

Taker snatches Kidman's hand and pulls the mic to his own lips. Kidman tries to maintain his composure.

Taker: "Kidman... I admire your dedication... I applaud your loyalty... but I laugh... at your innocence.... The decision has been made... and nothing you do... will change it.... This Sunday... you will see for real... that your bride... has joined my Army of Darkness... where she is protected from all those would harm her.... Would you... harm... your... wife?"

Kidman averts his eyes from Taker.

Taker: "I see it in you.... You sense... your weakness... compared to the strength... of the Undertaker.... You know your failures.... You know your limitations... But in you... I see desire... for completeness.... Kidman... I ask you again... if you wish a reunion... will you join my Army of Darkness... and be one... forever... with the one you love?"

Kidman shakes his head, but just then his eyes go wide. He looks back at Taker.

Kidman: "You'll find out this Sunday. Give me until then to think it over. Undertaker, I still believe something's not right, but if I can't... I need proof! I just know, and it's... you know what? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Torrie really did join you. And maybe we'd all be better together. But I don't know. This Sunday... I'll give you that decision. I'm sorry. It can't be any sooner."

Taker smiles.

Taker: "Take the time you need... for the decision... must be made... with no doubt.... This Sunday... I await... your decision... to join your family together... or to leave... alone... to rest... in... peeeeeeeeeeeeace...."

- Um... okay?

- Royal Rumble Qualifier: World's Greatest Tag Team v. Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore. Crowd doesn't know who to cheer, so they cheer no one. WGTT rush the ring, but Shelton gets double-dropkicked out and Haas is hit with a rana by Evan. Shelton returns and T-Bones Shannon, so Mattitude bail. Haas baseball slides Shannon and tosses him in, where Shelton gets a Stinger Splash and overhead suplex. Evan rolls Shelton up for two, however, and gets a dropkick. This match is just weird. Shannon trips Haas, but Shelton fires off a superkick on Evan for two. Finally, the ref starts clearing people and Shannon low blows Shelton. Double back suplex gets two as they say the heck with it and go formula. This may be the first time in 5 or 6 years Shelton Benjamin has been a face in a tag match. Or Charlie Haas, for that matter. Evan gets a back elbow and legdrop for two and HITS THE CHINLOCK as we go to commercial. We come back with Shannon giving Shelton a superkick for two. Twist of Fate is reversed to a Northern Lights try, but Shannon flips out and gets a headscissors for two. Double springboard legdrop gets two. Evan drops the big elbow for two. Blind charge misses into a swinging neckbreaker, "hot" tag Haas. Clotheslines for everyone, and an Angle Slam on Shannon gets two. Evan pulls Haas's hair for two. Shelton with a release German suplex on Shannon, and the leapfrog choke and Star-Spangled Blaster finish at 9:33. Crowd didn't care, but that's their own damn fault. **3/4

- YOUR FINAL ROYAL RUMBLE CARD!

* World Heavyweight Title: Chris Benoit v. Molly Holly

* World Tag Team Titles, Street Fight: La Résistance v. Booker T and Scott Hall

* Women's Title: Alexis Laree v. Jackie Gayda

* WWE Heavyweight Title: Matt Hardy v. Eddie Guerrero

* WWE United States Title: Ron Simmons v. Nathan Jones

* WWE Cruiserweight Title: Ron Killings v. Jose Maximo

* Hollywood Hogan retirement ceremony

* Billy Kidman's decision

* The Royal Rumble

- Lots going on, and with Simmons also promising to reveal whether he'll take on a manager, this could be SmackDown!'s busiest Pay-Per-View yet. Then again, given that RAW has an incredible NINE WEEKS of TV to build to WrestleMania and you can guarantee they'll use them all, maybe that's only fair.

- Main event: Dangerous Alliance 2K4 v. Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, and Mike Barton. Gee, wonder who jobs? DA2K4 attakcs with a triple dropkick to start, then focuses on Barton, landing a karate rush and suplex for two. Tajiri nails a roundhouse, but Kurt gets a release German suplex on Colt and tackles Ultimo. Tajiri ducks a Steinerline and nails a basement dropkick to Brock, but Barton boxes his ears before Colt rolls Barton up for two. Barton bails and Colt dives onto him, leaving Team JAPAN and Team Angle "A" in the ring. Dammit, can we lose Colt and Barton and have these guys go at it? As if responding to my pleas, Brock steamrolls Ultimo as the ref tells Tajiri to go to the corner, and Ultimo preps the Iizuka scale again. Kurt in with the Rolling Germans and a reverse cradle for two. Overhead suplex, times two, gets two. Brock in with a Steinerline for two. Kurt gets the pop-up superplex for two. Brock hits the bearhug as we go to break. We return with Kurt getting a swinging neckbreaker for two. Barton drops the fist for two and goes ground-and-pound before bringing Brock in for rolling gutwrenches. Kurt with a legdrop and he pounds the leg, trying for a spinning toehold, but Ultimo kicks him off. Ultimo kips up and lands a spinkick, but Brock cuts off the tag and throws Ultimo to the outside as we take another break. We return with Brock getting a stalling suplex for two. Barton in to try the TKO, but Ultimo wriggles out and gets an inverted DDT. Kurt gets tripped, Brock is caught in the face with a thrust kick, and it's hot Hot HOT tag to Colt. Suplexes for everyone! Slingshot legdrop on Barton gets two. Tajiri gets the Tarantula on Kurt to hold him off and it's BONZO GONZO! Brock gets sent over the top and out by Colt, and Ultimo Asais him. Barton gets the TKO on Colt, but Ultimo returns with a top rope Asai DDT to end it at 19:33. Whew. ***1/2 WGTT enter and start a Team Angle beatdown, but Eric Angle returns and spears his brother. It turns into a huge melee to preview the Rumble, with Brock standing tall at the end.

- Backstage, Mattitude beat down Eddie as Matt promises that victory and legitimacy are three days and three seconds away. And we're out.

The Bottom Line:

Rumble time is always fun, as you get a bunch of thrown-together matches as no one cares about anything but the big Rumble itself. The thing is usually tightly booked, which means I'm willing to spend my money on Sunday, and this time, with Matt/Eddie and Benoit/Molly on the offering, we may have a great show.

Unless they give the time to the Orange Goblin, in which case forget everything I said.

Hello.

Everyone who did predictions should enter them again here, because I'm not going back and looking at them. Besides, they're only half-complete as you have them. That's right, folks, it's time for the ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST!

Winner gets to help settle a dilemma regarding WrestleMania and two specific matches.

Here is your list of questions:

NON-"RUMBLE" MATCHES

1. Pick the winner: Chris Benoit v. Molly Holly

2. Pick the winner: Matt Hardy v. Eddie Guerrero

3. Pick the winner: La Résistance v. Booker T and Scott Hall

4. Who pins whom?

5. Pick the winner: Ron Simmons v. Nathan Jones

6. Who, if anyone, will be Simmons's manager?

7. Pick the winner: Alexis Laree v. Jackie Gayda

8. Pick the winner: Ron Killings v. Jose Maximo

BONUS MOMENTS

9. When someone retires, either they pass the torch or they get beaten up as a goodbye. Which will happen?

10. Who will be involved in it?

11. Of the following three options, which will describe the outcome of Kidman's decision:

A. He joins Undertaker to be reunited with Torrie

B. He recovers Torrie from Undertaker

C. He leaves Torrie and goes on his own

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

12 and 13. Who drew #1 and #2? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.)

14. Who drew #30?

15. Who wins?

16. Who is second?

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.)

19. Who will spend the most time in the ring?

20. Who will be credited with the most eliminations?

21. How often will only one person be in the ring (apart from, obviously, the very end)?

22. One person advertised for the Rumble will withdraw. Who?

23. Who will be picked to replace that person?

Your Rumble list: Batista, Billy Kidman, Brock Lesnar, Bull Buchanan, Charlie Haas, Chris Harris, Chris Jericho, Chris Matthews, Chris Nowinski, Christian, Edge, Hurricane, Joey Matthews, Jonathan Bradshaw, Kane, Kurt Angle, Lance Storm, Michael Shane, Nick Mondo, Nova, Paul London, Randy Orton, Rey Misterio, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Tracy, Triple H, Ultimo Dragon, Undertaker

So get your picks in!

Dukes

Once again my tips as I would book them. Noone cares about that but I have an excuse for when I finish last

Winner: Chris Benoit

I think we should all know why by now

Winner: Matt Hardy

Eddie's great but Matt's not ready for the loss yet, I'd go Matt-Edge than Eddie-Edge

Winners: La Resistance

After looking like bitches for so long they have to win SOMETHING

4. Who pins whom?

Grenier pins Alco-Hall

Winner: Ron Simmons

I don't see a point of putting the title on him only to job it two weeks later

Noone

Winner Alexis Laree

Cause Jackie winning would be downright nutty

Winner: Jose Maximo

See La Res V Booker-Hall

BONUS MOMENTS

9. When someone retires, either they pass the torch or they get beaten up as a goodbye. Which will happen?

If It's the Goblin he gets beaten down.

Gee.....Brock Lesnar? To cement the fact that he truly put Hogan out of business

11. Of the following three options, which will describe the outcome of Kidman's decision:

How about none of the above? I don't think this story's run its course yet and I'd drag it till Wrestlemania. If forced into the choice, I'd book C, screw the Ten Dollar Tramp

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

Edge and Jonathan Bradshaw

14. Who drew #30?

Rey Rey

15. Who wins?

Edge

16. Who is second?

Chris Jericho

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.)

Kurt Angle and let's go Nova for a bit of a surprise

19. Who will spend the most time in the ring?

Edge

20. Who will be credited with the most eliminations?

Kane

21. How often will only one person be in the ring (apart from, obviously, the very end)?

3 times

22. One person advertised for the Rumble will withdraw. Who?

Kidman

Tajiri

NON-"RUMBLE" MATCHES

1. Pick the winner: Chris Benoit v. Molly Holly - Chris Benoit, hopefully leading to a showdown at Wrestlemania between him and Jericho

2. Pick the winner: Matt Hardy v. Eddie Guerrero - Matt Hardy, I think everyone see's Matt verses Edge at Wrestlemania, but then what happens to Eddie? Sucka gots to know

3. Pick the winner: La Résistance v. Booker T and Scott Hall - Booker T and Scott Hall, all thanks to Hall's mystery secret mega plan number #24

4. Who pins whom? Halls pins Dupree

5. Pick the winner: Ron Simmons v. Nathan Jones - Ron Simmons - Would seam a little pointless to take the Title off him now

6. Who, if anyone, will be Simmons's manager? - Shannon Ward

7. Pick the winner: Alexis Laree v. Jackie Gayda - Alexis Laree, dear god don't let Jackie win, please

8. Pick the winner: Ron Killings v. Jose Maximo - Jose Maximo. Dunno why

BONUS MOMENTS

9. When someone retires, either they pass the torch or they get beaten up as a goodbye. Which will happen? Hopefully pass the torch, becuase a Randy Orton beatdown seams a little to obvious

10. Who will be involved in it? Hogan, Pipper and someone else

A. He joins Undertaker to be reunited with Torrie - This one

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

12 and 13. Who drew #1 and #2? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) Edge and Triple H

14. Who drew #30? Kurt Angle

15. Who wins? Edge - Hopefully

16. Who is second? - Angle

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) - Lesner and Kane

19. Who will spend the most time in the ring? - Edge

20. Who will be credited with the most eliminations? - Brock Lesner

21. How often will only one person be in the ring (apart from, obviously, the very end)? 4

22. One person advertised for the Rumble will withdraw. Who? Chris Harris

23. Who will be picked to replace that person? Sting

Edited by Azrael

But the only way that the Molly push will truly die is if she has to retire or the contract runs out.

I'd love to see Eddy get it. But if we're building to Matt vs Edge, then there is that.

4. Who pins whom? Dupree over Hall.

6. Who, if anyone, will be Simmons's manager? Paul Heyman.

Please.

Jose is in this simply because Joel was a whiny bitch.

BONUS MOMENTS

9. When someone retires, either they pass the torch or they get beaten up as a goodbye. Which will happen? Beaten up.

10. Who will be involved in it? Who else? Randy Orton.

I too can feel this being farmed out until WM, so I'll say that he joins with them for now. But he'll turn on them later.

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

12 and 13. Who drew #1 and #2? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) Michael Shane and Rob Van Dam.

14. Who drew #30? Tracy.

15. Who wins? Well it wouldn't have to be Edge, because that's getting it's own buildup, so I'll guess someone from Raw. And that Raw person would be Chris Jericho.

16. Who is second? Edge.

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? Christian and Randy Orton.

19. Who will spend the most time in the ring? It's usually someone we really don't expect (like Backlund and Martel), so I'll say Michael Shane.

20. Who will be credited with the most eliminations? Batista.

21. How often will only one person be in the ring (apart from, obviously, the very end)? Twice

22. One person advertised for the Rumble will withdraw. Who? Kidman

23. Who will be picked to replace that person? I'll say Tajiri. It's not like he'll have much of a chance.

NON-"RUMBLE" MATCHES

4. Who pins whom? Grenier over Hall

6. Who, if anyone, will be Simmons's manager? No-one

BONUS MOMENTS

9. When someone retires, either they pass the torch or they get beaten up as a goodbye. Which will happen? Pass the Torch

10. Who will be involved in it? Edge

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

12 and 13. Who drew #1 and #2? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) Lance Storm and Shelton Benjamin

14. Who drew #30? Brock Lesnar

15. Who wins? Edge

16. Who is second? Chris Jericho

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar

19. Who will spend the most time in the ring? Christian

20. Who will be credited with the most eliminations? Edge

21. How often will only one person be in the ring (apart from, obviously, the very end)? 3 times

22. One person advertised for the Rumble will withdraw. Who? Let's go for Tracy

1. Chris Benoit, who continues ye olde beatdown afterward until CAPTAIN CHARISMA~ makes the save

2. Matt Hardy

3. La Résistance

4. Dupree pins Booker.

5. Ron Simmons

6. Paul Heyman

7. Alexis Laree (after no-selling the Phanton Bulldog)

8. Jose Maximo

BONUS MOMENTS

9. Beatdown ahoy!

10. Hogan is the victim, Orton supplies the beatdown and The Rock comes in afterwards for the staredown

11. B. He recovers Torrie from Undertaker

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

12 and 13. Christian and Batista

14. Tracy

15. Edge

16. Christian

17 and 18. Chris Nowinski and Rob Van Dam

19. Christian

20. Undertaker

21. Never

22. Randy Orton

23. David Flair

for what it's worth, I have a funny feeling that I'm jobbing in this contest... ah well. As a member of the Christian Coalition and an Edgehead, this Rumble should reek of awesomeness.

NON-"RUMBLE" MATCHES

4. Who pins whom? Hall over Conway

6. Who, if anyone, will be Simmons's manager? Heyman; he joins DA2K4, or is it 2K5 now?

BONUS MOMENTS

9. When someone retires, either they pass the torch or they get beaten up as a goodbye. Which will happen? Pass the torch, brother. Hogan wouldn't return if he was going to get his ass whipped; unless he got to HULK UP BROTHER~! in which case the beatdown is completely pointless.

10. Who will be involved in it? Passes the torch to Eddie Guerrero. How's that?

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

Chris Harris and Ultimo Dragon

14. Who drew #30? Jericho

15. Who wins? Kurt Angle

16. Who is second? Jericho

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) Kane and Orton

19. Who will spend the most time in the ring? Orton

20. Who will be credited with the most eliminations? Kane

21. How often will only one person be in the ring (apart from, obviously, the very end)? Twice

22. One person advertised for the Rumble will withdraw. Who? Kidman

23. Who will be picked to replace that person? Even though he doesn't want to, Sting is selected.

Your Rumble list: Batista, Billy Kidman, Brock Lesnar, Bull Buchanan, Charlie Haas, Chris Harris, Chris Jericho, Chris Matthews, Chris Nowinski, Christian, Edge, Hurricane, Joey Matthews, Jonathan Bradshaw, Kane, Kurt Angle, Lance Storm, Michael Shane, Nick Mondo, Nova, Paul London, Randy Orton, Rey Misterio, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Tracy, Triple H, Ultimo Dragon, Undertaker

NON-"RUMBLE" MATCHES

1. Pick the winner: Chris Benoit v. Molly Holly - Benoit

2. Pick the winner: Matt Hardy v. Eddie Guerrero - Eddie

3. Pick the winner: La Résistance v. Booker T and Scott Hall - Booker/Hall

4. Who pins whom? - Booker pins Grenier

5. Pick the winner: Ron Simmons v. Nathan Jones - Simmons

6. Who, if anyone, will be Simmons's manager? - Cornette

7. Pick the winner: Alexis Laree v. Jackie Gayda - Laree

8. Pick the winner: Ron Killings v. Jose Maximo - Maximo

BONUS MOMENTS

9. When someone retires, either they pass the torch or they get beaten up as a goodbye. Which will happen? - Beatdown

10. Who will be involved in it? - Randy Orton

B. He recovers Torrie from Undertaker - YES

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

12 and 13. Who drew #1 and #2? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) HHH, Tracy

14. Who drew #30? Batista

15. Who wins? Jericho

16. Who is second? Edge

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) Michaels, Lesnar

19. Who will spend the most time in the ring? Nova

20. Who will be credited with the most eliminations? Undertaker

21. How often will only one person be in the ring (apart from, obviously, the very end)? 3

NON-"RUMBLE" MATCHES

4. Who pins whom? Booker T over Sylvain Grenair

6. Who, if anyone, will be Simmons's manager?Teddy Long

BONUS MOMENTS

9. When someone retires, either they pass the torch or they get beaten up as a goodbye. Which will happen? Pass the Torch, its Hogan.

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

12 and 13. Who drew #1 and #2? Edge and Kidman

14. Who drew #30?Sting

15. Who wins?Edge

16. Who is second?Lesnar

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.)Sting and Rhyno

19. Who will spend the most time in the ring? Edge

20. Who will be credited with the most eliminations? Lesnar

22. One person advertised for the Rumble will withdraw. Who? Tracey

NON-"RUMBLE" MATCHES

No way Molly's beating Benoit, her monster push may finally come to an end after this match.

As much as I'd like to see Eddie beat Matt, I don't think it's gonna happen. Matt Hardy's title reign so far as been very ho-hum. He needs another win over someone the caliber of Eddie to cement his title reign.

Just cause

4. Who pins whom? Dupree pins Booker T

It's pointless to just give Jones the title back after Simmons only won it a few weeks ago.

6. Who, if anyone, will be Simmons's manager? No One

I'll pick the road less traveled and say Simmons rejects Heyman's offer.

Please for all that's holy, don't give Jackie Gayda the title.

Jose is just getting a sympathy title shot, and although it would be something new to see him with the Crusierweight title, I'm gonna go against everyone else and pick the Truth.

BONUS MOMENTS

9. When someone retires, either they pass the torch or they get beaten up as a goodbye. Which will happen? Pass the Torch

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

12 and 13. Who drew #1 and #2? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton

14. Who drew #30? Brock Lesnar

15. Who wins? Chris Jericho

16. Who is second? Edge

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) Triple H (come on you know he's still got some stroke around there) and Brock Lesnar

19. Who will spend the most time in the ring? Chris Jericho

21. How often will only one person be in the ring (apart from, obviously, the very end)? Once

22. One person advertised for the Rumble will withdraw. Who? Tracy

23. Who will be picked to replace that person? A very reluctant Sting

Edited by Sullen Slacker

NON-"RUMBLE" MATCHES

I really hope Molly doesn't win. I mean, sure this Holly push was interesting for awhile, but that would be taking it too far in my opinion.

4. Who pins whom? Grenier pins Hall

6. Who, if anyone, will be Simmons's manager? None

BONUS MOMENTS

I'm not really sure here...the Orton attack seems too obvious...I'll say he passes the torch.

10. Who will be involved in it? Hogan, Edge

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

12 and 13. Who drew #1 and #2? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) Bull Buchanan and Ultimo Dragon

14. Who drew #30? Rey Misterio

15. Who wins? Edge

16. Who is second? Chris Jericho

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? (Answers will be considered interchangeable.) Kurt Angle and Rey Misterio

Sting

Edited by Demon

Guest SteveBoobs

Chris Benoit

Matt Hardy

Booker T & Scott Hall

4. Who pins whom?

Scott Hall pins Grenier

Nathan Jones

Nobody

Alexis Laree

Ron Killings

BONUS MOMENTS

Pass the torch.

Edge

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

12 and 13. Who drew #1 and #2? Nova & Paul London

14. Who drew #30? Shawn Michaels

16. Who is second? Kurt Angle

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? Edge, Triple H

19. Who will spend the most time in the ring? Kane

21. How often will only one person be in the ring: once

23. Who will be picked to replace that person? The Stinger

NON-"RUMBLE" MATCHES

Yeah I know... but I'm thinking Benoit may get DQ'ed.

Hardy HAS to win this to regain some credibility

La Resistance are a good team to hold together the tag division

4. Who pins whom?

Rene pins Hall after the EXTREMELY FRENCH People's Elbow... <_<

Simmons hasn't had the belt too long, a title change here would lower the belt's status

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say... Bob Sapp.

Laree fits the bill better as the champ.

To give the cruiserweight division a much needed lift.

BONUS MOMENTS

Hogan passes the torch... finally.

Edge

He leaves Torrie and goes on his own

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

12 and 13. Who drew #1 and #2? Jericho and Edge

14. Who drew #30? Tracy (to be replaced by Sting)

15. Who wins? Edge

16. Who is second? Jericho

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? Orton and Kidman

21. How often will only one person be in the ring? Twice

Edited by deanitude

NON-"RUMBLE" MATCHES

Benoit came through that Iron Man match and isn't going to lose to a woman, monster push or not

Eddie needs the title and Matt Vs Edge can work without the title involed

La Res only have had the title for a bit so they'll win by cheating

4. Who pins whom?

Dupree pins Booker

Again only held the title for a little bit so Jones can help him cement his run

6. Who, if anyone, will be Simmons's manager? None

Cause Alexis can wrestle and is a better champ

Guessing here

BONUS MOMENTS

9. When someone retires, either they pass the torch or they get beaten up as a goodbye. Which will happen? Passing the torch

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

HBK and Christian

14. Who drew #30?

Kurt Angle

16. Who is second? Edge

17 and 18. Who finishes third and fourth? Kurt Angle and Kane (Answers will be considered interchangeable.)

19. Who will spend the most time in the ring? Kane