Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I have the belief that Keane can sort out most players attitude and behaviour, which is basically the only plus I could think of if we did sign Mido.

However it's a risky £6m that could be put elsewhere. Keane says he stills wants two or three more players, and I'm hoping Craig Gordon is one of them.

That was Inter Milan? :shifty:

Ibra had a bad game, I was the only person clapping him off when he was subbed. Dacourt = cunt. Other than that, they didn't play badly as such, we just out played them, and had a few really good movies.

That was Inter Milan? :shifty:

Ibra had a bad game, I was the only person clapping him off when he was subbed. Dacourt = cunt. Other than that, they didn't play badly as such, we just out played them, and had a few really good movies.

Hahahahaha :shifty:

It seems Ibra always has bad games, and this is quite ironic actually...

At the World Cup, Martin O'Neill was SLATING him every single game about how he was the most over-rated striker in football.

Just an amusing sight I noticed: On the American version of Yahoo covering the Premiership, Derby is non existant. They aren't given their own team news page, nor are they mentioned in the tables... there is actually a blank spot where they should be and all other 19 clubs are listed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/fbgb

Just an amusing sight I noticed: On the American version of Yahoo covering the Premiership, Derby is non existant. They aren't given their own team news page, nor are they mentioned in the tables... there is actually a blank spot where they should be and all other 19 clubs are listed.

Yeah, MLS also takes hours to update results for matches. I'm looking for a good site that covers football of all areas and isn't a pain in the ass to navigate.

They're just ahead of the game if you ask me. Saving themselves time to take down the page in May.

Yeah, MLS also takes hours to update results for matches. I'm looking for a good site that covers football of all areas and isn't a pain in the ass to navigate.

Edited by therockbox

Haha, all the Chelsea 'fans' leaving the stadium once they've missed a couple of penalties. What a shower of cunts.

And Van Der Sar talks like Kermit.

Please, loads of fans left at full-time.

And then they all started getting up and heading off once Lampard missed. Even Sky had to mention it.

Chelsea fans...they have fans leaving at half-time usually, I'm surprised they lasted 90 minutes.