Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To expand on my previous statements about FFXII and Sham's statements as well, FFXII takes far too much effort to get enough money to buy the awesome equipment. I spent 2 hours this morning Chain Killing Couerls so I could raise enough money to not be worried by the time I get to Archadia. I get to Archadia and find myself 66,000 Gil short of buying what I want. While the training wasn't all that bad, the loot was not near good enough. Tedious and annoying, but damn it if it isn't beautiful.

I found out the other day that VIII doesn't work at all on the PS3. It gets past the playstation logo and then shows a blank screen for a long enough time to make me lose my patience.

On Dirge of Cerberus. It's not horrible, but it's not the best that SE has done. The story is good, so if you're willing to look past the gameplay flaws, then you'll like it.

I wonder why VIII doesn't work, but VII and IX do. That doesn't make any sense. I'll give it a go later on and see if it works for me. Maybe it'll be a bit of a case my case scenario.

As for Dirge... I have no PS2 so I wouldn't be able to play it. Although, I have been considering getting a PS2 for FFX, KH, and KH2. So, who knows.

The supposed FFVII remake has never even been mentioned or announced. Many people took the tech demo released a few years ago to show off the new White engine (used in FFXIII) as proof something was being made. No official word on anything.

However, that said, Square will undoubtedly do so sometime in the future if only to milk as much money as they possibly can.

What's this Crystal Chronicles game coming out on Wii. Tell me, gaming gods.

a PS3 FFVII remake would be beautiful. altho, for nostalgia purposes, i quite adore the old blocky look to VII lol.

Like I said before, I'm excited for XIII, but can someone explain to me why there are going to be like 3 different versions of it or whatever?

I think that battle system is one of the reasons I just can't really get into FFXII.

The story in the beginning (not to mention the marathon of dungeons) is kinda meh, and the battle system is just too much of a departure for me from the random battle system. I wanna hear the 'doo-doo-doo-doo-doo DOO DOO DOO DOO!!!!' theme every time I kill an enemy!