Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er, what VII prequel? The only ones I know of are already out and I haven't heard anything of another.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was thinking Crisis Core was already out.

Edited by Heart Of Glass Cloudys

Actually I forgot that the first one has double the HP and half the length of the second one. So yeah I basically raped the second one...badly. Still can't ace the first one but I'm about 4 hits away if I ever get a good Quickening.

Edited by Clawson

Alright, so I listened through about half of VII and VIII's soundtracks last night then realized I'm missing IX. And I can't find it anywhere. Help? :crying:

EDIT: Got her now, thanks to stok and Kryptonite3d

FFIX OST PLUS has some of the better tracks, including some made for the game that never made it in, including the deeply-disturbingly-good-should've-been-a-finalé-boss-battle-theme; Weuber, as well as several awesome Kuja themes.

The OST PLUS is in the link I sent... but for a MIDI version...

I'm not sure if MIDIs are covered in the rules...

They should be fine, they're not the official composed items.

So what's everyones favourite OST? For me it's either VIII, IX or XII. VIII was a really quite magnificent overall military felt soundtrack, IX was a very whimsical and generally fun soundtrack, mixed in with dark themes. XII is different, I like the music less for the game and more for how it is as a solo media. If I had to choose one it'd have to be IX, for obvious reasons :shifty:

The OST PLUS is in the link I sent... but for a MIDI version...

I'm not sure if MIDIs are covered in the rules...

They should be fine, they're not the official composed items.

So what's everyones favourite OST? For me it's either VIII, IX or XII. VIII was a really quite magnificent overall military felt soundtrack, IX was a very whimsical and generally fun soundtrack, mixed in with dark themes. XII is different, I like the music less for the game and more for how it is as a solo media. If I had to choose one it'd have to be IX, for obvious reasons :shifty:

I'm playing through Final Fantasy XII at the moment. Just got back to Bafonheim Port after going to Ancient City of Giruvegen and am off doing hunts now that I have Reddas in my team. I have found though that somehow my team has become very uneven in levels. Ashe is miles in front at level 56, Vaan is 48, Balthier 43, Basch and Penalo are at 37 and Fran is way back on 33. A 23 level difference between Ashe and Fran seems a bit insane to me!

Edited by Sam