*SPOILERS* The Dark Knight *SPOILERS*

Guest Coowra

I'm going to assume you're just being funny, 'cuz there's no way someone as intelligent as you are doesn't realize that it's a comedy piece.

All this talk of money, all we need to know is one thing. It was awesome and sales will never be able to be totally accountable so who really gives a toss except studio execs?

End of discussion.

Well, no.. there's the people who are interested in this sort of stuff too.

Exactly, I'm not saying every movie should live or die by how much money it makes because that's the arguably quite ugly business side of the movie world. But The Dark Knight is quite obviously a huge success and since it's been breaking records all over the place since it opened, it'll be interesting to see if it has the staying power to break a few more.

For those keeping score, it's $9m behind Star Wars and should pass that by Saturday at the latest.

now whoever made this... needs to turn that script into a short film!

I thought it was cheesy at the start, but that was fantastic. I really enjoyed watching that.

Oh dear god, I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

I should probably go out of my way to make this clear:

That is 100% fake and fan made. There is as it stands, no sequel to The Dark Knight currently in the works. No scripted, no director attached and definately no one cast to star in it. That poster has no indication that The Riddler will be the villian in a third film if/when it is made, it is simply a fan made work that is very, very cool.

Edited by Maxx