*SPOILERS* The Dark Knight *SPOILERS*

Guest Coowra

Finally got a chance to see this the other day and all I can say is WHY SO SERIOUS?

The movie was definitely almost everything I hoped it would be... and I will be seeing it again real soon.

I thought that CHristian Bale really held his own with Eckhart and Ledger... he wasnt overshadowed at all.

I thought that Ledger pulled off a twisted homage to Jack Nicholson's Joker that made me realize exactly the depth and talent he had... sad to see him gone,as I loved his creepy portrayal ... and Harvey Dent? Brilliant!!

I still hated the character of Rachel, she just never understood what Batman was all about....

I almost dont want there to be another movie, as the ending of this one left me satisified... Batman becoming whatever Gotham needed him to be...

Edited by darkrayne

The Dark Knight Returns would genuinely be the naffest title ever though, unless they followed it with The Dark Knight Forever, and The Dark Knight and Robin.

Only thing I felt was missing from the Bay script was something along the lines of that Ben Stiller 'Thom Crooze' Mission Impossible 2 spoof, where as Toms stunt double he suggests that while in mid-air on the flying off the bikes scene, he should turn to the camera in slow-mo and say 'This mission just got a whole lot more impossibler'.

Either way, I don't see them going with The Dark Knight Returns unless they flash forward the series and adapt the graphic novel. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the next movie will simply be called "Batman."

Edited by Zero

Either way, I don't see them going with The Dark Knight Returns unless they flash forward the series and adapt the graphic novel. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the next movie will simply be called "Batman."

Clearly you're wrong, it will be Batman and the Lords of the Underworld.

Dont know if this has already been posted but

The Joker performs the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme

My God, that was horrid... the only thing that could have made that a more painful attempt at the new internet meme would be if it were the Joker singing Rick Astley.

Edited by Zero

You think it's bad now, wait till Halloween.

This is why I did my Joker costume last year because I knew it would be what EVERYONE is going to be this year. It's going to be like the Scream costume in 1997.