Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow that was harsh that on you Adam.

I hate injustice defeats it really winds you up. Prime example on a previous game was when i was Liverpool against Bayern and somehow missed chances by my team led to a penalty shootout and they didn't deserve to even be in a penalty shootout. My dominance over two legs, I think i limited them to like 5 shots over two games against my numerous shots...Blatent goals overturned because linesmen said it was offside that annoyed me...Champions League Semi Final and they beat me on pens.

Couldn't believe it felt like punching the monitor robbed of a Champions League final. Gutted

What is everyones bogey team on FM?

For some weird reason it would always end up being Man.City they'd somehow get a counter attack goal and just steal a victory from me

West Brom.

Liverpool and Man United - easy three points. Arsenal and Chelsea, home wins, usually draw away. West Brom, either struggle and manage to nick a win or play hopelessly and lose.

I seem to have a few bogey teams, Oldham down the leagues and for some reason Derby in the Premier League. Fuck knows why. Currently heading into my third season with Man City (the Thai era not afterwards) and have managed to sneak into the Uefa Cup for this year with a League Cup win over Everton and 6th place in the league. My team at the moment is looking like this:

(4-4-2 Diamond:) 1. Handanovic - GK, 4. Onohura - RB, 2. Garrido - LB, 22. Dunne - CB, 16. Corluka - CB, 3. Motta - DM, 9. Bellushi - RM, 12. Petrov - LM, 11. Elano - AMC, 8. Lita - CF, 14. Palacio - CF

(Subs:) 13. Hart - GK, 18. Bouhlarouz - CB, 7. Ireland - AMC, 15. De Guzman - AMC, 10. Bianchi - SC

Apart from a lot of my players trying to leave I have a good squad here, finally reaching its potential so hopefully more cup glory this year!

Any team which I have previously managed. It's really fucking annoying me. I know I should probably stop making friendlies with my old clubs...but it's the nice thing to do!

And if it's a cup I know I'm screwed. I've tried keeping the seem tactics, I've tried changing them, I've tried letting my assistant pick, I very rarely win. Even a draw with a horrendously lower club can suck.

I started a game on FM2007 the other day in work out of bordom, and took over Australia with just the Australian league loaded. Im really into it now, its flying along, just been knocked out of the 2010 World Cup after a 7-0 drubbing by Argentina! :w00t:

Edited by Joey Eire

Bwhaha. I love this game sometimes.

1.7.2013 - Didier Drogba is released by Chelsea.

5.7.2013 - Didier Drogba confirmed as new manager of Championship side Derby County.

26.10.2013 - After 12 games, Derby are bottom with 2pts.