Football Manager 2008

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this game still coming out on the 19th? In GAME it says behind the counter it's out on the 26th, in others it says the 19th, is there some kind of official date?

UK, Ireland, Italy, France, Portugal, Greece, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Denmark, Belgium, Holland and any other European countries where the game is normally released apart from the countries below, the release dare will be Friday October 19th. Which really isn't very far away at all.

Direct from SI.

Football Manager no longer needs a review. I just buy it every year. I need no taster. Just drop me in.

The one shitty thing is I'll miss my current game on FM2007. Trying to get Ferrol promoted to La Liga. It's hard, but rewarding.

When someone gets the actual game, and has also played the deom, can you please tell me if they have changed the match engine? It would be appreciated

Yeah, I'll second that. Just sent my sister up Asda to see if they have it in/are willing to sell it. My bet is that she'll get the "talk" on why they can't sell things before release date.