Football Manager 2008

Dan

Mine arrived this morning from thehut.

Sweeeeeet.

Here's hoping Asda will sell it today then. Looking forward to this game. I haven't really played much of the FM series due to a shit PC I had before this one, meaning it'd run, but very slow...which is why I took 2007 back.

The demo runs fast as f**k on this PC, so I'm hoping (and under good authority that it will) 2008 will run fast too.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just had this email of play.com:

*** Please be aware that as a result of the current industrial action by Royal

Mail, your order may take a little longer than usual to reach you. This is

unfortunately out of our control and we hope it doesn't inconvenience you. ***

:crying: Damn Royal Mail.

Guest Zeokage

I've just come home with the package from work, with staff discount no less! RRP is £24.99 it seems. For once I'll have a chance to keep up with you guys as the thread progresses through this year. :D

Got it and on it now. Will probably begin my first "serious" game after the 1st patch comes out. Which I'm hearing has definitely been ruled out of being released tomorrow. So it's more likely to be Monday if anything.

Quote - SI Managing Director

NeilUK - no patch on Friday. I can guarantee that. No date is set, but it's not ready yet.

Edited by Baddar D

The way they treated the Designated Player shit in MLS is horrid. It replaces Key Player, so of course your good players want to have it but if you're not blowing tons of money on them it's useless. But they won't say yes to First Team. Boo.

Since I didn't play the demo, what has changed between 07 and 08, other than data/stats?

It's "speedyfastier", according to the manual. >_>

And various other things which I don't have time to type out now at work... Got it on my desk first thing this morning, yay.

I'm getting this sometime next week, after I've gotten the majority of a big piece of uni work out of the way. If I buy it today, I know I'll not get work done, so I'm trying to be good. Also, I want to find it for less that £25. I hope Sheff Utd are still as awesome in the full game as they were in the demo.