• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I'll try - Bare in mind the file will be close to 100MB

..Will get back to you.

EDIT: Just in the process of ordering it all. So that way, once downloaded, you should just have to put it in a certain place and all should work.

EDIT AGAIN: I take it I just click browse, tick the t&c's ..and click "send" yeah? On Megaupload that is...

Edited by Baddar D

NOTE: Ain't sure how this will be set out for all those who have neglected to buy the game. Probably similar or exactly the same as the original.

First, open your FM2008 game - Go to options and display & sound. Where it says "Use Skin Cache", make sure that box is un-checked. Now exit your FM game so the program is no longer running.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6XOJ1FZ4

Right. Extract the file. You should now have a folder called "graphics" with lots of folders inside that. Go to My Documents - then Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2008. In that folder, drag over the extracted "Graphics" file. And hey presto, it should work. If it doesn't work - In the display and sound bit, where it says "FM 2008" for the skin, use the drop down and choose "FM 2008 (right)" then confirm it. It will then change your skin and update everything (though it should work without doing that) You can then change back to the "FM 2008" one at any time and all graphics will remain on there.

Let me know if it works.

I never got around to pre ordering the game and was suprised to see an ad in yesterdays paper saying it was out tomorow.

Now I am home and no online place I can find is selling it for £18 anymore, they're all like £22-25 so.....time to walk the plank, so to speak. YES I AM THAT DAMN KANEY!

NOTE: Ain't sure how this will be set out for all those who have neglected to buy the game. Probably similar or exactly the same as the original.

First, open your FM2008 game - Go to options and display & sound. Where it says "Use Skin Cache", make sure that box is un-checked. Now exit your FM game so the program is no longer running.

Right. Extract the file. You should now have a folder called "graphics" with lots of folders inside that. Go to My Documents - then Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2008. In that folder, drag over the extracted "Graphics" file. And hey presto, it should work. If it doesn't work - In the display and sound bit, where it says "FM 2008" for the skin, use the drop down and choose "FM 2008 (right)" then confirm it. It will then change your skin and update everything (though it should work without doing that) You can then change back to the "FM 2008" one at any time and all graphics will remain on there.

Let me know if it works.

Done all of that and it all works fine, thank you most kindly.

Next on my want list: some player pictures which are from teams other than Man Utd... :shifty:

Let me know if it works.

Done all of that and it all works fine, thank you most kindly.

Next on my want list: some player pictures which are from teams other than Man Utd... :shifty:

Fuck sorry. I had the rest of the Prem pics when I was playing it yesterday. My mate is undecided on what type of pack to use. Either the head & shoulder pics or the "in action" ones. He's gonna wait and see what ones are being made more frequently for everyone and then send.

Damn it, I need a right back who's better than Olof Mellberg and costs less than £4.8m. I almost got Javi Venta from Villarreal but then he signed an extension with them instead.

Do I really have to resort to Stephen fucking Carr? :@

The many ha's was quite gay from someone at SI.

Someone will find a good crack, then he won't be laughing.

That they might. But to be honest, I'd rather save myself the hassle and just pay the small amount of £25 for it. It might be similar to 06 or 07, I don't know, because I didn't have them. That's why I think the price for this is decent. Others may think otherwise, though.

Piracy is not big, and it's not clever :shifty:

Damn it, I need a right back who's better than Olof Mellberg and costs less than £4.8m. I almost got Javi Venta from Villarreal but then he signed an extension with them instead.

Do I really have to resort to Stephen fucking Carr? :@

Play without one, you're better off (Y)

In my game, Derby are top with 6 wins out of 6, a +14 goal difference, including a 6-0 drubbing of Liverpool at Pride Park :shifty: