Fire Pro Wrestling R

chubby chaser

Probably have to get it imported from Italy like the people from England had to do. From what everyone's said, though, the game's menus etc. are in English and the manual is in Italian. So no big problem.

Wait, it just came out in Australia? Jesus.

Anyway, thanks to saves and logos and shit I've got about 800 guys in my game, including everyone in the WWE right now minus the divas, TNA minus the divas, ROH, New Japan as of the start of August, NOAH as of the start of August, assorted Japanese guys (Great Muta, so on, so forth), Dragon's Gate, MMA dudes, freelancers (Sabu, RVD, Brock Lesnar, etc.), and then 'classics' which is everything from '80s Hogan, to Rikidozan, to Austin and Rock, to fuckin' The Great Kabuki. Oh, and I have most of the CHIKARA roster too.

Basically, I am having a buttload of fun playing this game and simming matches. Best wrestling game ever once you find some solid logic in my opinion.

And I wish this was for PC, but considering transferring saves is rather easy I'm perfectly fine with it being on the PS2. :)

Hmm, I might start a Fire Pro tourney of some kind soon.

Talk has died a lot since May, but I'm still playing matches semi-regularly. Just had a fun 4 vs. 4 elimination, as Ricky Marvin, Juvi Guerrera, Black Tiger III and Don Casas jr vs. Milano Collection AT, Masato Yoshino, Kotaro Suzuki and Taiji Ishimori. I lost the first guy at about 23 mins, when Milano made Marvin sumbit to the AT lock, but then went straight through everyone else. I evened it up straight away, Juvi making Milano tap to a half-Boston, the match was in the "break-down phase" after that, and Black Tiger hit Suzuki with a Brainbuster, allowing Juvi to get the three, Ishimori came in the ring and walked right into a Juvi driver, then Black Tiger III finished Yoshino off with a Moonsault. Fun match. Good times, great memories.

Edited by timmayy Aaron XXIV

• 3 weeks later...
On?

Well, if you hand make all the edits you want, it's harder to find the better formulas to use... but if you pick up a MAX Drive, you'll be able to download all the edit packs from people who have gone through the effort to make the best possible edits, but didn't want to hand type out all of their formulas for everyone else.

If you get a MAX Drive, you'll get the best edits available, and you can completely fill your game within a day or two. Most people have to pick and choose who they want from which packs because of the sheer volume of edits available in MAX Drive format.

I have no idea what a MAX Drive is...

It's a USB drive, basically. You plug it into your computer, download your edits pack, and then plug it into your PS2 and follow whatever instructions there are, and voila... you have upwards of 500 new edits in your game.

So I've got the game coming tomorrow according to multiplayer.it, while i wait for my next pay to come in so i can order a MAX drive, could someone direct me to any sites that have Formulas for CAWs? I've found a fair few saves, but i want to just get a feel of how accurate the CAW system is by making someone I'm familiar with like Jericho, RVD, Benoit, Guerrero etc.