The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

HOME! OME! OME! OME! ME! ME ME! E! E! E! E!

I still haven't forgiven Sony for giving people like plubby a beta invite but not me :angry:

Ugh I need to find another 2gig free space before I can get into Home. That's the problem when the games you like take up loads of HDD space - Oblivion 5gig, MGS 4gig, Everybody's Golf 5gig, Fallout 4gig.....

Byebye Warhawk. Not played you in months anyway. I pity those who have 40gig machines...

Unless this is just random beats on Plubby, in which case I ignore this post, but I resent that. The Home invites are dished out randomly - and even if they're not, i'm a new customer in a remote market. You're a long-time customer in Japan. People like you are the proverbial dime a dozen. It makes sense that I got one and you didn't. Sony doesn't keep track of people's online posting and reward the biggest fanboi :P

They should Plubby....THEY SHOULD. Can't you see?! I coulda been somebody...A contender if you will.

But people like you just keep me down and keep me down some more.

HOME! OME! OME! OME! ME! ME ME! E! E! E! E!

I still haven't forgiven Sony for giving people like plubby a beta invite but not me :angry:

Ugh I need to find another 2gig free space before I can get into Home. That's the problem when the games you like take up loads of HDD space - Oblivion 5gig, MGS 4gig, Everybody's Golf 5gig, Fallout 4gig.....

Byebye Warhawk. Not played you in months anyway. I pity those who have 40gig machines...

Unless this is just random beats on Plubby, in which case I ignore this post, but I resent that. The Home invites are dished out randomly - and even if they're not, i'm a new customer in a remote market. You're a long-time customer in Japan. People like you are the proverbial dime a dozen. It makes sense that I got one and you didn't. Sony doesn't keep track of people's online posting and reward the biggest fanboi :P

I should probably post this on some kind of techie forum but just in case anybody here can help:

I can't seem to play normal DVD's through the PS3's HDMI lead which means a very tiresome swapping over to scart every time I wanna watch a film and then back again when I want to play games. Anyone else get this?

I (think I) have narrowed it down to either it being a problem with the television, in which case, can anybody tell me if they know of any such problems this particular brand (Lexsor) have in this regard. Otherwise it's a shoddy HDMI cable. I'm not sure what make it is but it came with the PS3 which I ordered off Play in January 08. I just don't want to have to splash out on a new lead just to see if that's the problem when it could just as easily be the TV.