Sony Megathread 2021

This Uncharted PS5 Thief's End/Lost Legacy bundle that's coming out next month...

It says you can upgrade for £10 if you own either on PS4 already. I have both on disc, and Thief's End is also in my library from the Plus collection. But it's still showing as £45 in the Store. Do you need to access this deal from one of the games themselves, in the main menu or something?

Edit: Never mind, I just read up on it.

You will need the disc and the upgrade isn't available til release. And the disc is required every time you want to play, so the digital only folk are out of luck. The version from the Plus collection isn't included for this reason.

Sony's upgrade policy is shabby at best, so they offer the Uncharted Thief's End as part of the PS collection then will not give the option to do the upgrade, when people have added it to there libraries, you'd think when they release it the upgrade option even if they charge £15.00/£20.00 it should be an option. 

• RPS locked and unpinned this topic