Sony Megathread 2021

I haven't played it, because I hated the VR rig and the quality (and I sold it), but from what all the Playstation subreddits have been saying, the one that's coming to PS Plus in a few days is among the best VR games out there for PS4/PS5.

And a friendly reminder that The Persistence can be played with or without VR. And it's supposed to be pretty good either way - there's also a free PS5 upgrade.

11 hours ago, tristy said:

I haven't played it, because I hated the VR rig and the quality (and I sold it), but from what all the Playstation subreddits have been saying, the one that's coming to PS Plus in a few days is among the best VR games out there for PS4/PS5.

And a friendly reminder that The Persistence can be played with or without VR. And it's supposed to be pretty good either way - there's also a free PS5 upgrade.

Niiiiice, I've wanted to play Walking Dead but not been ready to drop £25.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Horizon never quite clicked with me. I quite like the main character, but I found navigating the open world a little clunky. The jumping and climbing controls weren't very tight, which made it frustrating at time.

The story didn't do anything for me either. I think it was mainly because I found most of the supporting cast to be deathly dull.

7 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Horizon never quite clicked with me. I quite like the main character, but I found navigating the open world a little clunky. The jumping and climbing controls weren't very tight, which made it frustrating at time.

The story didn't do anything for me either. I think it was mainly because I found most of the supporting cast to be deathly dull.

It's been a while for me but yeah I can't think of a single supporting character. Like they must have been dull if I can't even remember a single one? I do remember being interested in the story though

PS Plus looks as though it will finally be merged with PS Now next year. Reports are stating that the new service will offer three tiers:

1: Standard PS Plus games

2: PS Plus games and PS Now library

3: All of the above, plus access to some PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP games

An "independent pedophile hunting group" caught the Senior VP of PSN, George Cacioppo, allegedly attempting to meet what he thought was a 15-year-old boy for sex. 

44 minutes ago, The Redeemer CLDY said:

An "independent pedophile hunting group" caught the Senior VP of PSN, George Cacioppo, allegedly attempting to meet what he thought was a 15-year-old boy for sex. 

And he has been, thankfully, fired.

Glad he's been fired and caught, makes me sick thinking off what he has already done before getting caught. 

In more uplifting news, I finally was able to get my hands on the pulse headset, only worn it so far whilst playing FIFA, but the sound and quality is top notch

• Like 1