Sony Megathread 2021

Back 4 Blood is plummeting in price. Wouldn't be surprised to see it for like a tenner in the new year. Don't think it's exactly being heralded as the left 4 dead 3 that it was promoted as.

• 2 weeks later...

Deep Rock Galactic looks great as an easy multiplayer option. I've been really into Wreckfest recently so won't complain at a replacement racing game for when I finish it, and Strikers is the only Persona 5 version I don't own yet (not that I've played any of them) so sounds a winner of a month to me.

On 10/12/2021 at 13:46, King Ellis said:

Back 4 Blood is plummeting in price. Wouldn't be surprised to see it for like a tenner in the new year. Don't think it's exactly being heralded as the left 4 dead 3 that it was promoted as.

Fortunately, my mate was reviewing it for GameSpot and had extra codes so he could do the multiplayer so ended up with it for free...

Its decent but it's rubbish with AI players and better with mates. Couldn't imagine playing with random people.

It's one of them if you can get it for cheap with a few friends then I'd get it as the campaign is quite lengthy but once you're done I'd say it isn't replayable

If I am not mistaken, Strikers is similar to Dynasty Warriors  where you're fighting large swaths of enemies. And like Damshow said, Royale is an enhanced (and a +20 hour extra semester, which was great).

Everyone play Persona!