Sony Megathread 2021

11 hours ago, OctoberRaven said:

I'd rather just get a replacement while the original is still operational than worry about fucking up the original and leaving my dad with nothing to use while the replacement comes.

Especially with shipping times being the clusterfuck they are r/n.

Fair enough, tbh. I'm afraid I don't know much in the way of good third party controllers that are cheaper, most are often more expensive because they play towards the 'pro gamer' market with higher quality components and some doodads like triggers on the bottom of the controller.

You could check for 'Nacon' or 'Hori', I think they are the modern day licensed 3rd party controller maker?

Either that, or find a second hand option?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

New Life is Strange is such a gorgeous game. I love the music too. So relaxing

I was looking for a break from the TV life with the hubby. I think we will do some Life is Strange binge. 

58 minutes ago, Ollie said:

Of all the State of Play's I've ever watched, that was certainly one of them.

Yup. The deception games looks ok. And I'm excited for new Bugsnax content. Star Ocean, ehh... the characters look weird.  

So Deathloop is on sale and I figured would be good to jump on it since it likely won't get lower during Black Friday sales. 

Question: the first time Julianna invades the game, is that also someone else or is the first one programmed into the game then after that it's real people? It was just so easy to kill her this first time...

2 hours ago, LL! said:

So Deathloop is on sale and I figured would be good to jump on it since it likely won't get lower during Black Friday sales. 

Question: the first time Julianna invades the game, is that also someone else or is the first one programmed into the game then after that it's real people? It was just so easy to kill her this first time...

So you think your good at video games?