The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

The crash mode like they had on Burnout 3, where you fly down a set road and smash into other cars? It's not in the game sadly. Instead there's a "Showtime" mode that has essentially the same aim. On whatever road you're driving on, hit R1+L1 and you'll start bouncing the car around the city where you have to take out vehicles and stuff, and you hit boost to "bounce". It's not as good as the old fashioned crash mode IMO.

And as far as I am aware there is NO multiplayer stuff like split-screen offline at all, except for perhaps the Party Mode DLC, but don't quote me on that.

There should be a demo in the store IIRC.

Edited by TheModernWay

I got GTA for open world play. I don´t mind a cupple of loadingscreens as long as they are not as bad as in burnout takedown... it´s better thn driving around and being toled that you cannot do anything herebecause it´s the demo... it took me like 10 minutes to find the somewhat race like objektive. ;-)

Ah well, i still got enough other games i should play first anyway so i´ll just wait untill the price drops even further.

Could someone Order me Africa and send it to germany? I´ll paypal you the money.

It´s soled on Play Asia for a wooping 20US$ for the next 3 Days... wich is like 15€... and it´s the Korean version wich actualy is fully in english aswell. For some reason they do not ship this to members of the EU. :-/

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-3d7h.html

Or tell me about a page were i can get it for unter... 25€ (?) €

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Started playing Vice City again.

Billie Jean :wub:. Run To You :wub:. Broken Wings :wub:. Africa :wub:. Maurice :wub:. Fernando Martinez :wub:. "I'll cry when I'm done killing!" :wub:. Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts :wub:... :shifty:.

In conclusion: Vice City = :wub:

Billie Jean :wub:. Run To You :wub:. Broken Wings :wub:. Africa :wub:. Maurice :wub:. Fernando Martinez :wub:. "I'll cry when I'm done killing!" :wub:. Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts :wub:... :shifty:.

The more I play computer games, the more I believe that Vice City has the best soundtrack....

The more I play computer games, the more I believe that Vice City has the best soundtrack....

And you shall be correct. It's got to that point where even though the last time I played the game was in Easter 2008 and have barely touched my PS2 since November when I got the PS3, I still know all the words to the adverts and that on the radio.

I was actively saying each line and laughing at things that popped up and I might not've got back in 2002, especially the Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts ad ("I like to lick loving around the outside and thrust my tongue in the middle!", "I just love the batter... all over my face") and spoof on the Rambo type movie.

"Tim, they have your wife!"

"But I'm not married?!"

"You are now... TO AMERICA!"

Edited by TheModernWay

Eurgh, you bastard, I'd almost convinced myself not to buy the GTA Trilogy this month when the pack comes out, and now you've forced me into it you glorious bastard.

Eurgh, you bastard, I'd almost convinced myself not to buy the GTA Trilogy this month when the pack comes out, and now you've forced me into it you glorious bastard.

Overusing the "bastard" key on your keyboard huh... :rolleyes: