LOST Discussion ***SPOILERS***

PkmnTrainerJ

Woah. I just read a theory that the people shooting at Karl and the Rousseau's were the mercs on the boat, not the Others as I first presumed. The helicopter had gone when Regina jumped off the boat, so it's definitely possible they got there. If so, it's gonna become freaking epic.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's posted up the episode 9 trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUiiAW6iwLw

Possible spoiler about who was doing the shooting:

Blake Bashoff (Karl) said there was a unused scene showing snipers in full camouflage gear, which would suggest to me that it's not the Others
Edited by Lord Nibbler

You know i was thinking before i came back..in the episode where Desmond had his time travel turmoil, we found out that he had Penny as his constant..but what if Penny dies? Will that make his head explode or something? Or is it just memory based and not physical this constant of his

Jesus, shrink that skinny bitch down. That's not easy on the eyes.

But yeah, the whole mythology is pretty Penny-centric, and Desmond is pretty important to, don't see either dying. Could see Des and Penny back together to complete the arc, seems like thats what they'd want to do with it.

Guest tiarnantman

I really, really wanna see more of Alex. I know she's not due a flashback this season, but I hope we get a Ben flashback that focuses on their relationship. I never cared much for her before, but that episode got me dead interested in her. I hope Rousseau doesn't die, there's so much more they can do with the mother/daughter relationship.

Also, has anyone else found that Alex hasn't recently jumped right up to the front of the line in terms of hot women on the island? She's gorgeous.

Wow gotta wait nearly a month for new Lost. Sucks balls.

Anyone else think the Smoke Monster is related to Ben? Just when Locke had him up against the tree and asked him even though he said "He doesn't know" it sounded like/looked like he had something to hide

Has anyone read the Lost book, Endangered Species? I only found out about it yesterday, and I was wondering if it's any good.

It's very non-canon. The only Lost book I'd recommend is Bad Twin by Gary Troup.

Has anyone read the Lost book, Endangered Species? I only found out about it yesterday, and I was wondering if it's any good.

It's very non-canon. The only Lost book I'd recommend is Bad Twin by Gary Troup.

It doesn't exactly REVEAL stuff integral to the show, but it's apparently a decent enough book. Then again, it was ghost written and not neccessarily canon I don't think.

Not that I like pimping my own Lost blog out...Okay I do. Here is an apparent leaked script from the finalé - http://rescuethelosties.blogspot.com/2008/...ipt-leaked.html

That's a whole lot of trouble to go through for an April Fool's Joke.

Despite the fact it was posted the day after, and the original poster posted on the 29th March?

It's probably fake, but at the moment, I'll take what I can without Lost being here.

Edited by Geeky J