The Anime Thread

Ruki

Biggest piece of a gay cliffhanger ever. ever. ever.

How the fuck do I wait until autumn to find out what happened with Suzaku/Lulu/Nunally.

Who the fuck is VV? Kallen better stay alive for longer. Is CC going to come back alive or what?

Bring back Mao.

I don't handle this kind of suspense very well. <_<

This torrent is slow. <_>

Bitch you best not be dissin' my torrent.

UH HUH I BE THINKING I JUST DID

THEN GET THE FUCK OFF IT. YOU'RE SLOWING IT DOWN WITH YOUR SUCK.

IF IT WASN'T FOR ME IT WOULD BE GOING AT LIKE MINUS A MILLION WHATEVERS A WHATEVER. :@

Somehow my share ratio (having now completed the download) is now 3.743. Now, while I don't know exactly how many people have been downloading this thing, clearly it's me you should all be thanking.

After Norro, of course. :shifty:

Somehow my share ratio (having now completed the download) is now 3.743. Now, while I don't know exactly how many people have been downloading this thing, clearly it's me you should all be thanking.

After Norro, of course. :shifty:

*observes*

How in the hell does it download from you slower than it does from Norro? I knew that 'distance makes a difference' thing was bullshit >_>

Okay what the fuck have I just witnessed?

It's got a badass opening theme, then the animation seems almost 'kiddy', yet according to the subtitles (which at times are just odd. Are they using dialect all the time, or do they often just mis spell ... everything? or both?) you have people saying 'fucktard'.

And holy fuck could there be anymore fan service? I mean I thought Code Geass was bad with Kallen constantly getting naked, CC just being there, Euphie getting naked and then taking Lelouch's coat, even Villeta Nu, Cornelia and Cecil are giant chested women. Not forgetting Shirley and Milly <_<

But here you go, Yoko running around in next to nothing. Saying "it's too tight", and then smiling as Simon plants his face between her giant tats.

I'm enjoying it and slightly concerned and worried all at the same time.

It's got a badass opening theme,

the animation seems almost 'kiddy', yet...you have people saying 'fucktard'.

holy fuck could there be anymore fan service?

This your first taste of GAINAX, huh?

GAINAX are the production company. They have a certain...style, shall we say.

See things like FLCL and Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi for further reference.

Edited by stokeriño

I like GAINAX's style, I really do. Their animation style really synchs with me and strikes me as out-of-ordinary, and I like the certain absurd sense they reproduce in all the little and impossible details in their works. I don't think that sacrificing a bit of reality for the sake of story/emotional reaction is that bad of a thing.

I rarely pick up manga or anime titles based on who's behind them, but GAINAX are an exception to that rule on the anime side (Makoto Yukimura is my exception on the manga side of things :shifty:).

Turn your brain off if you ever decide to watch FLCL. I swear watching just one episode of that gave me minor brain damage!

Switching your brain off while watching a typical GAINAX series is probably quite advisable. With that said, FLCL only gives brain damage to those who don't understand it. :shifty:

And IAceI was referring to Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann, the series we've spent the last few pages talking about downloading from Norro.

Code Geass is by no means GAINAX...though having character designs drawn by CLAMP gives massive points. >_>

Edited by stokeriño

Turn your brain off if you ever decide to watch FLCL. I swear watching just one episode of that gave me minor brain damage!

Switching your brain off while watching a typical GAINAX series is probably quite advisable. With that said, FLCL only gives brain damage to those who don't understand it. :shifty:

And IAceI was referring to Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann, the series we've spent the last few pages talking about downloading from Norro.

Code Geass is by no means GAINAX...though having character designs drawn by CLAMP gives massive points. >_>

It's got a badass opening theme,

the animation seems almost 'kiddy', yet...you have people saying 'fucktard'.

holy fuck could there be anymore fan service?

This your first taste of GAINAX, huh?