Doctor Who

Benji

Matt Smith has signed on for the Terminator reboot. Leaked image of his character

tumblr_n4yk28HPcy1sr7uaio1_500.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Been watching the first season of the revival.

I think George R.R. Martin had a hand in this, because Rose just became the weakest link :shifty:

On that;

Batista is a bit of a nerd, so I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he was a Doctor Who fan. The photo in question though is him joking about finding his co-star, as he and Karen Gillan are both in Guardians Of The Galaxy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hm, okay. If they're counting the prequel short thingy then that would explain how a .5 could be obtained.

Although I bet they're not counting the 10 billion short thingies that Ten and Eleven have been in over the years, which would likely lower their 'per episode' count.

As much as I loved Matt Smith as the Doctor he did have a tendency to wield the sonic screwdriver like it was a weapon and just point it at enemies. The end of the first Silence two parter was basically a light show with the Doctor waving the screwdriver for no apparent reason other than it added to the light show that was the massacre of the Silence.

Hm, okay. If they're counting the prequel short thingy then that would explain how a .5 could be obtained.

Although I bet they're not counting the 10 billion short thingies that Ten and Eleven have been in over the years, which would likely lower their 'per episode' count.

I doubt it, during those often floated the damned magic wand around the TARDIS like it was the only answer.