Doctor Who

Benji

I was a bit confused with the silence stuff and how that mixes in to the events of the earlier seasons, but man it was epic!

I'm not all that sure I *completely* followed the great mish-mash of past dangled plot points that this episode contained...but my understanding was:

The Silence that we've seen in the past were a rogue sect of the lot in this episode, who had decided that SINCE...The Doctor speaking his own name was the key that would allow Gallifrey to emerge through the Crack in the Wall (/universe) and set off a Major Time War Redux...the safest way to prevent this from ever happening was to go back in time and silence/kill him in advance.

Whereas the Silence that we see in this episode are much more well-behaved and supportive folk. Except those that became Daleks in Disguise. :shifty:

• Like 1

Watched it last night not having only seen a few episodes after the last two seasons and I really thought it was poor. Just, like, rushed, boring and not well paced at all. I've always rated Matt Smith as The Doctor, but I just felt it was a poor episode. I'll probably start watching Capaldi's run though, because I think he's fantastic.

X3vcDtJh.jpg

Got my new phone case

• Like 3

X3vcDtJh.jpg

Got my new phone case

:o That is amazing! I want one of those!

http://www.case-custom.com/

Only costs about 32 bucks plus shipping for a custom phone case

I was rewatching some old Matt Smith-Karen Gillan episodes (I absolutely loved The Eleventh Hour!) and I got to the Pandorica Opens and The Big Bang... some truly entertaining stuff.

I'm not ashamed to admit (okay, maybe a little) that I teared up a bit when The Doctor talked to sleeping Amelia (Matt Smith has got some old, old eyes) and when Amy Pond "believed" The Doctor back to life.

One thing of note, though: I noticed The Doctor dancing at Amy and Rory's wedding, and it was the same dance he did in this year's Christmas special lol.

Conclusion: Matt Smith is awesome. :(Y):

• Like 1

Nah...no shame in that. That and the end of Angels Take Manhattan I tend to tear up a bit

• Like 1

Nah...no shame in that. That and the end of Angels Take Manhattan I tend to tear up a bit

Also when

Amy Pond re-appeared as The Doctor was regenerating, too

Again..no shame in admitting...during that scene..

I%27m+in+a+glass+case+of+emotion.png

• Like 1