Doctor Who

Benji

But then again only the ones in the room would be brainwashed, the rest of the army would still be about and want to invade.

If their leaders called a truce then most likely that information was passed down the line so no they wouldn't. On the whole that's not how an army is supposed to behave.

I was somewhat disappointed with the portrayal of the Time War. In End of Time, 10 referred to things like Nightmare Child, the Horde of Travesties, and the Could've-Been King like they were complete horrors. I would've loved to see something along those lines aside ffom just the Moment

I think we will hear more of that Zygon/Unit deal in the future. It's a nice cliffahnger though.

I'm watching And Advnture in Space and Time right now. Anybody watched it?

I watched it, and absolutely adored it. One of the best bits of TV I've seen in years.

I was somewhat disappointed with the portrayal of the Time War. In End of Time, 10 referred to things like Nightmare Child, the Horde of Travesties, and the Could've-Been King like they were complete horrors. I would've loved to see something along those lines aside ffom just the Moment

There's nothing to say that we won't see all of those things in the future. We saw the fall of Gallifrey, not the entire Time War.

Can anyone clarify the ending for me, because I lost the plot in the timey-wimeyness....

They prevented the destruction of the Timelords and daleks, but still made it appear as if they hadn't which presumably is why history wasn't massively changed, but what was all the stuff about only Smith remembering? Wouldn't it be Hurts Doctor who remembers, therefore so do the other two? And why did he regenerate? And how did they get the other Doctors in? I enjoyed it but the end lost me completely.

The timeline needed to correct itself, basically - all of this happened in Matt Smith's timeline, but not in the others, essentially. I assumed John Hurt regenerated because he needed to at that point for the timeline to right itself; he regenerated at that point after having ended the Time War.

Can anyone clarify the ending for me, because I lost the plot in the timey-wimeyness....

They prevented the destruction of the Timelords and daleks, but still made it appear as if they hadn't which presumably is why history wasn't massively changed, but what was all the stuff about only Smith remembering? Wouldn't it be Hurts Doctor who remembers, therefore so do the other two? And why did he regenerate? And how did they get the other Doctors in? I enjoyed it but the end lost me completely.

It was passed off as "time lines out of sync"

That was in the first year of the the time war, not the end where we saw the Fall of Arcadia.