Doctor Who

Benji

I loved seeing Eccelston even if it was just archival footage

At no point has anyone said "incidentally, the Daleks don't get wiped out properly by this so...bit crap, isn't it?".

Didn't it mention at one point that the daleks has reinforcements though, so although loads got wiped out, there would still be more. I'm not massively into Doctor Who so I could be way off.

Either way, I really enjoyed that, thought it was really good.

Absolutely lost it at Tom Baker, that was the best surprise, and considering the constant changes in time they've just made, I'd say that allowing him to go to old age before regenerating totally unexplained is fine.

On the regenerations front - why would they explain the regenerations thing now when the thirteenth Doctor can have it hanging over his head for dramatic purposes? It would be stupid to take away a potential future storyline, and with Gallifrey returning I'd say that Capaldi can have some time to have that worry before 'fixing' the regeneration issue.

• Like 1

I found the quick cuts and the stuff that was clearly just for the 3D screenings a bit iffy but...

In the end it all worked. I genuinely was sitting mouth agape for the last few minutes I never want them to reference The Curator again.